"The 'perfect' trading system - page 38

Victor. Humour is also a non-strict entity. And you are wrong about Zen fables - they are exactly for comprehending entities that do not have a strict definition.

Svinozavr >> :
Victor. Humour is not a strict entity either. And you are wrong about Zen fables - they are precisely for comprehending entities that have no strict definition.

To paraphrase a story with a clap of one palm should have been written like this:

A teacher asked a monk to explain to him the nature of the market.

The monk quickly flushed his deposit - and decided not to show the shameful Statment, but he saw the Moving Average indicator.

He made a printout and ran to Guru with it.

Next time he saw two averages, then three averages, then he started to bring sets of indicators to the Teacher.

This went on for a year, until one day the monk emptied the last of his money :-).

jartmailru >> :

To paraphrase the one palm clap story, it should have been written like this:

))) Why - you could do that!

jartmailru >> :

To paraphrase the story with a clap of one palm should have been written like this:

A teacher asked a monk to explain to him the nature of the market.

The monk quickly flushed his deposit - and decided not to show the shameful Statment, but he saw the Moving Average indicator.

He made a printout and ran with the printout to Guru.

The next time, he saw two averages, then three averages, and then began to bring sets of indicators to the Teacher.

This went on for a year until one day the monk had emptied his last money :-).

For which, apparently, he received a slap with the palm of his hand.

VictorArt >> :

By the way, this is what market-synchronised sinusoids look like:

Are you sure they are synchronised by the market and not by a grief-stricken trader after losing another deposit?

registred >> :

Are you sure they are synchronised by the market and not by a grief-stricken trader after losing another deposit?

Yes by the market, by the market. Judging by the method of synchronisation (collision with an elk), everything makes sense. You go back - the principle is described by the author. What is there to attack? The author has already lost his sense of humour, his PAMM is not happy, etc.

Svinozavr >> :

Yeah with the market, with the market. Judging by the method of synchronization (collision with the elk) everything is logical. You go back - the principle is described by the author. Why just hit? The author has already lost his sense of humour, he does not like PAMM again.

No, I'm not being facetious, I'm just judging from myself, in what state I would draw a sine wave).

registred >> :

No, I'm not being facetious, I'm just judging from myself what state I'd draw a sine wave)

))) I gave you the definition of the principle: "drunk in a subway". The author, who named his approach as "General Theory of Trading" (GST), must be sore at this analogy. But his sense of humour and critical self-appraisal are not very good at all. However, it has nothing to do with the essence of his TS. It has to do with his attitude to TS.))

Svinozavr >> :

))) I gave the definition of the principle: "drunk in a subway". Probably, the author who named his approach as "General Theory of Trading" (GST), not more, not less, is doomed by this analogy. But his sense of humour and critical self-appraisal are not very good at all. However, it has nothing to do with the essence of his TS. It has to do with his attitude to TC.)))

I am not criticising the author. I just thought it was funny to see a sine wave like that.

registred >> :

I am not criticising the author. I just thought it was funny to see the sine wave like this.

Try Slutsky and Yule. ;)