Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 195

I've read almost the whole thread, Santa Barbara is resting from the passions of this place, Niroba has respect and admiration, he trades, trades on his own, trades in profit, trades using the system, what else is needed????, let sceptics and detractors post screenshots, then you can compare Niroba with someone else in terms of results. I have tried to trade on the demo using Niroba's system, it turns out profitable, may be the wave theory has some sense. I'm sorry the topic contains too much rubbish. I would ask the moderator to clear the topic from the rubbish.

If this topic is cleared of shash and flooding, the number of comments will become -1

Leonid, our Ilya is right! I just tried it - indeed, Fibo has started to register a demo account through the terminal, and on a real server. It wasn't like that before (as I remember, even just a demo account via terminals they shut down. The procedure described by Oyl, works the hell out of it. Opened myself another demo account # 1585477.

But again caveat - data rate at the bottom shows, but the quotes are not updated, charts are not drawn. I don't want to be bothered to write there again and repeat the procedure. I have to use Oil or someone who will not be lazy to do it. In short, Santa Barbara continues. It seems that so far evidence of the real really is not.

And you seem to have been duped, Leonid at Fibo. (I hope Sorento has no suspicions that LeoV works for Niroba?) :)))

Z-noy >> :
When I've tried to open and close trades with Niroba, then we will have a chance to talk about the "system". I have tried to trade on the demo using Niroba's system, it turns out profitable, may be the wave theory has some sense. I'm sorry the topic contains too much rubbish. The moderator, please keep the topic clean and clear of rubbish.

Everyone here trades on their own. But what about "trading according to a system"? Which one? Which one did you start a branch on?

When Niroba will open-close trades like that, we will be able to talk about a "system".

p.s. Stop breeding clones.

Alexan >> :

Leonid, our Ilya is right! I just tried it - indeed, Fibo has started to register a demo account through the terminal, and on a real server. It wasn't like that before (as I remember, even just a demo account via terminals they closed. The procedure described by Oyl, works the hell out of it. Opened myself another demo account # 1585477.

But again caveat - the data rate at the bottom shows, but the quotes are not updated, the charts are not drawn. I don't know how to use it. I have to use Oil or someone who will not be lazy to do it. In short, Santa Barbara continues. It seems that so far evidence of the real really is not.

And you seem to have been duped, Leonid at Fibo. (I hope Sorento has no suspicions that LeoV works for Niroba?) :)))

Booted in using Sorento's credentials - does connect via real server, but: no quotes and no updates (there may be different reasons), and most importantly - "Demo Account" is on top.

For requisites from Niroba, we ourselves also went through the real server, but neither the first nor the second time I personally did not see the inscription "Demo Account" (I posted a screenshot).

And because everyone who has logged into the account has seen this, the comparison of these facts indicates that the account is real.

Z-noy >> :
I've read almost the whole thread, Santa Barbara is resting from the passions there, Niroba has respect and admiration, he trades, he trades at the top, he trades on the system, what the heck is needed????, let the naysayers and detractors post screenshots, then you can compare Niroba with some other people by results. I have tried to trade on the demo using Niroba's system, it turns out profitable. I'm sorry the topic contains too much rubbish. I would ask the moderator to clear the topic from the rubbish.

We 'respect' Niroba as a big crook too.

Why bother if you don't know how to trade. Buy signals from Niroba and enjoy life. Canaries, yacht, girls....

torgash >> :

>> why don't you check out my profile? I've been on this forum for three years.

>>) Don't fall down.)

ULAD >> :

And why bother if you don't know how to trade. Buy signals from Niroba and enjoy life. The canaries, the yacht, the girls.... (Niroba will have them)

Where will Niroba get them from? No signals from beggar buyers? It's a vicious circle of poverty, will continue to sit in his mother-in-law's kitchen and post stories about Bali and Thailand on the forums.

timbo >> :

Where will Niroba get them from? No signals from beggarly customers? It's a vicious circle of poverty, will continue to sit in his mother-in-law's kitchen and post stories about Bali and Thailand on the forums.

That's what I told torgash to do, help him out a bit. He's kind of pathetic. Let him help a loser to collect at least a deposit.

NYROBA believes in what he says. This distinguishes him from the community of housewives and flunkies, who do not understand where they got to.

And I think he has no problem with the deposit - with such an approach to the case to scrape up the same $10K IMHO for him no problem.

I doubt very much that NYROBA will keep real money in that kitchen... (- sorry - that broker) which screenshots are attached. Most likely the methac is used solely for the convenience of the interface, but not for real trading.