Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 193

LeoV писал(а) >>
Actually, the question of real or demo is very easy to solve - I phoned (495) 739-11-34 at Fibo and asked about account 1581806. It turned out that the accounts beginning with 158 are real. But that's not the point, the point is that he positions his trading according to the Wave Theory but trades completely different and those predictions that he makes are not traded by him, i.e. he does not believe in his predictions and those markup screens that he displays are just pictures for beauty. That's why there is no sense in listening to his predictions, moreover, to buy his drawings and look at his markup screens, because he is not even trading by them. And it makes no sense to pay for training because trading is not performed on that principle, on which training would be based. He is trading on some system of his own, although you have to hand it to him, it seems to be profitable at this stage. How profitable this stage has been or will be is anyone's guess.

I absolutely agree with Leonid. By the way, thanks to him for clearing up the situation with the score. The questions went away. (Now I have a perpetual demo - cool).

And I absolutely agree with his conclusions - this is not a trade according to the Wave Theory. By the way. I'll take a mail from Neely and see what he predicts today...

Here it is - for those who are interested...

In the last update I suggested that the Euro may have begun wave-d. With the additional downside action seen on Tuesday and today, the odds have significantly increased that wave-c is over. Our sell-limit was not reached, so we need to change our entry levels based on the latest Neely River conditions. Go Short at 1.4928 Dec. with a stop at 1.5063. Risk 1%.

Alexan >> :

>> Who's the clone this time?

torgash

Mischek писал(а) >>

torgash

Yeah... You have to have protection here :))

I have to read more about eur.

Alexan >> :

Who's the clone this time?

LeoV wrote :>>
Actually, the question of real or demo is solved very simply - I called (495) 739-11-34 in fibo and asked about the account 1581806. It turned out that the accounts beginning with 158 are real.

Alexan wrote: >>.

Absolutely agree with Leonid. Thanks to him, by the way, for clearing up the situation with the score. No more questions. (Now I have a perpetual demo - cool).

NYROBA >> :

Yeah, it's funny to watch a bunch of morons who can't even tell the demo from the real one... :))))

Theatre of the absurd - if it wasn't nasty, from the fact that someone (and not yet the fact that Niroba the analyst) is just playing thimbles with us.

And here's a real 158 for you,

Sorento >> :

The theatre of the absurd - if it wasn't nasty that someone (and not yet the Niroba analyst) was just playing thimbles with us.

And here is a real 158 for you,

the funny thing is that this demo account is registered on a real server

just checked

ZS now it is clear - register a regular demo account on a real server and convert it to a preferred

A con-artist's klondike, you'd think there'd be no mosquito...

Five hundred and forty-fifth episode of Santa Barbara. The suspense continues. Ratings are up, it's all over the forums. Will we be able to reliably establish whether Nirobka has a real or demo account? Watch in the next episode.

gip >> :
Watch in the next episode.

sensation! the mystery of neuroba is solved!

oil >> :

sensation! the mystery of neuroba is solved!

Sorry for the off top, gentlemen. Please retell the last episode briefly. Late as they say, but it was an interesting episode. Did Oyl find oil at 12 greens yet???

No one's here, everyone's asleep. I'll just go around, see if everything is locked, and then I'll go to bed, too :o)

Are you a caretaker or are you on duty today?