Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 199

GAME OVER

oil писал(а) >>

GAME OVER.

Sincerely thank you, it's a more real and useful thing than the Great Magician's predictions.

>> I love cats.

Sell oil with a target of USD 10-12 per barrel

Sell EURGBP with a target of 0.77

Sell RTS/MICEX futures with a target of 40-50.

not a lot of niroba yet

Mischek >> :

>> not much else yet.

And when a nirobka appears, she will scare away all the cats with her predictions))))

By the way, all white cats with blue eyes are deaf. It's genetic. I had one as a child, only later found out they're all deaf, not just mine... And here's how it goes with the cat in the first picture, deaf in one ear maybe :)...

And we're his predators.

It's not me, it's from a fishing forum

Caught my cat sharpening his claws on a concrete wall.

On the one hand, I know it's time to stop feeding him chemicals, but on the other, I'm afraid not to feed him now.

torgash писал(а) >> NYROBA believes in what he says.

In fact, Niroba does not believe in his forecasts because he does not trade on them himself. He tries to make others believe in his predictions in order to sell them. That's why he provides investments and magic screenshots of his trade, which at the moment is profitable, although the trade takes place according to other rules. A pamm does not want to open because there is no guarantee that there will be a profit in the future.

OK, an aphorism closer to the subject:

The height of stubbornness: typing the wrong password until the computer agrees. :о)