Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 196

And I immediately thought you were a 'sucker'.

torgash >> :

NYROBA believes in what he says. This distinguishes him from the community of housewives and flunkies, who do not understand where they got to.

And I think he has no problem with the deposit - with such an approach to the case to scrape up the same $10K IMHO for him no problem.

I doubt very much that NYROBA will keep real money in that kitchen... (- sorry - that broker) which screenshots are attached. The methac is probably used solely for the convenience of the interface, but not for real trading.

It is another "kindred spirit".

Convenience of interface?

Possibility of a scam!

If the debates about real trading do not subside, it must be important.

And another question. If the scammers are interested in it. What is difficult about the site and the brokerage house?

Look references on Fibo. ru. Kaunas is not there.

C...ki. Fibonacci was a great mind!

torgash >> :

NYROBA believes in what he says. This distinguishes him from the community of housewives and flunkies, who do not understand where they got to.

And I think he has no problem with the deposit - with such an approach to the case to scrape up the same $10K IMHO for him no problem.

I doubt very much that NYROBA will keep real money in that kitchen... (- sorry - that broker) which screenshots are attached. The methac is probably used only for the convenience of the interface, but not for real trading.

What?!

So easy?

So not a real one ?

Your own grave.

What do you want, Niroba?

It's been months, no clients.

Forum on your work (site) is not clicked, although there should be much more life than here

The usual sellers of signals have some kind of monitoring, you can go to the archive of the year of that month and see what signals they had and what was their result.

You don't have much of an archive ... Invest for 5 minutes almost for money .....

Maybe you don't need clients, maybe you need your own parish, with respect and esteem?

You certainly can't find it here.

Does NYROBA have a website? Curious about the link?

torgash >> :
does NYROBA have a website? curious to know if there is a link?

>> not anymore.

and rightly so

torgash >> :
Does NYROBA have a website? Curious about the link can you provide?

Checked it out, the site is in place and working. I sent you the link in my personal message so you don't make a big fuss about advertising.

Mischek писал(а) >>

Not anymore it doesn't.

And rightly so.

What, no demo profit for hosting?

sworder >> :

Checked it out, the website is in place and working. I sent the link to you in a private message so you don't have to make a fuss about advertising.

Me too, or maybe I'm in the wrong place or something.

It works for me, too.

So I figured NYROBe for yesterday's questions, I'm already at $300.

torgash >> :

It works for me, too.

>> so I figured NYROBe for yesterday's questions, I'm already at $300.

>> give it back now.