SPAM, SPAMMERS and their ASSOCIATES... - page 168

sand:

But there is a severe lack of serious discussion on the forum. What do you think?

A normal discussion first of all implies new and original thoughts.

Stupid throwing references with an offer to think and continue others or half-understood monologues in their own half-bird language, much diluted with complaints about inappropriate treatment, do not dispose to a serious discussion.

Plus a blind faith in "prevarication" and an unwillingness to listen.

There are enough forums, what's there to be sorry for?

sand:

I am not an expert in this field.

But there is a severe lack of serious discussion on the forum. What do you think?

stop trying to trick the moderator))

Any discussions are immediately trashed and spammed by the forum members themselves, don't you think?

That's why they're not here.

granit77:
His distinctive style smacks of either weed or serious mental illness.
Excuse me of course I'm an infrequent forum guest and sometimes come here to laugh out of boredom, but I get the impression that almost all of you are stoned or have escaped from the asylum, then you see some clones, then you cling to each other talking nonsense to me it is time to call the brigade on the forum

FAQ:

Any discussions are immediately trashed and spammed by the forumers themselves, don't you think?

I agree.

I think it would be very useful to add the length of the ban to the "banned" status in the user profile.

Unfortunately, this is not possible in the current implementation of this forum. And there is no way the moderators can change this. Write to the service desk.

sand:

I am not an expert in this field.

I agree with you. But this, as you put it, "peculiar style", even at a stretch, cannot be called a discussion. It is precisely the presence of such characters who destroy any topic with their interference that discourages normal people from raising serious questions.
And as soon as they start a separate personal thread, it immediately turns into a monologue and dies out. And the author gets on the tail of someone else's topic and kills it with his flooding.

DRAKON5:
Excuse me, I am an infrequent forum guest, sometimes I come here to laugh out of boredom, but I get the impression that almost all of you are stoned or have escaped from the loony bin, then you see some clones, then you cling to each other talking nonsense to me it is time to call the brigade on the forum
I'm sorry. Good luck on the tracks.

Let's continue the collection:

trol222 -> trollolo -> Trollolo -> Shmonder -> Freud -> DRAKON5 -> Freud2 -> Freud3 -> Freud4 -> Arctik-> Vatt -> Vattt

The incarnation in Arctik has learned a little bit of literacy. Same dark and cheeky though.