SPAM, SPAMMERS and their ASSOCIATES... - page 167

We could be friends. We might even have something in common.)

You'll be chatting to each other on Skype, joking, laughing, laughing about Bernarke's bald head and the Metakwalls' teak story.

Guys, think about it.

One nickname, FreuMisch, humor thread...

Mischek2:

Of course, all kinds of people are needed, all kinds of people are important, but there is only one face..... and someone needs distance, so watch your mouth sometimes, and do not be so narrow-minded again and say that you are a threat. you are not even worth the threat.

ZZZY: Didn't see that troll on youtube get punked and whacked)))))) that's hilarious)))))
And if you visit us on the Kolyma, you are welcome, we have seen more than that ))))

sever32:

We could be friends. We might even have something in common.)

You might find yourselves chatting with each other over Skype, joking, laughing, laughing at Bernarke's bald head and the Metakwots' tick history.

Guys, think about it.

You two have the same nickname, FreuMisch, humor thread...

Don't get me started on this, by the way it almost looks like Frau Bears))))))

It's all one-actor theatre.

I told you not to touch Freud. I told Freud to start his own thread and go all the way over there.

Motherfucker, no one listens to me - no one and Freud, both of them. :(

joo:

I told you not to touch Freud. I told Freud to start his own thread and go all the way over there.

Motherfucker, no one listens to me - no one and Freud, both of them. :(

You can't leave out someone who is poisoning the whole forum. It's a self-satisfaction option for him, and it really gets in the way of his work. Let him look for simpler and more physiological options.
This man under any nickname on the forum will no longer be a clone, at the first manifestation of clones they will be banned for life.

And we ask sane people not to feed the troll, go around.

granit77:

That person under any nickname will no longer be on the forum, the first time clones show up they will be banned for life.
Well maybe it shouldn't be that harsh. There aren't too many people on the forum who support normal discussion. He's one of them, though his style is quite peculiar, so he's not the only one.

sand:
Well, maybe you shouldn't be so harsh. There aren't many people on this forum who support normal discussion. He is one of them, though his style is very peculiar.
His peculiar style reeks of either weed or serious mental illness.

granit77:
His peculiar style smacks of either weed or serious mental illness.

I am not an expert in this field.

But there is a severe lack of serious discussion on the forum. What do you think?

So, yeah.