SPAM, SPAMMERS and their ASSOCIATES... - page 10

Interesting reaction from Niroba to my posts.

Anybody else would have noticed me sticking up for him when it comes to banning and tearing down a thread.

He doesn't, he bites. I think it's very revealing.

Yurixx писал(а) >>

Interesting reaction from Niroba to my posts.

Anybody else would have noticed me sticking up for him when it comes to banning and branching out again.

He doesn't, he bites, he bites back. I think it's very revealing.

Last branch was banned because some comrades flooded it with pictures and foul language,

it's probably easier to delete the thread than to clean it up, judging by the reaction of the moderator ;-)

Mr Neroba, please answer the direct question with a straight answer. What is your purpose in this forum? Briefly and succinctly. Without explaining or deviating sideways from the question posed.

DDFedor писал(а) >>

Mr Neroba, please answer the direct question with a straight answer. What is your purpose in this forum? Briefly and succinctly. Without explaining or deviating sideways from the question posed.

What do you care, I'm not asking why you're here!

NYROBA писал(а) >>

What do you care, I'm not asking why you're here?!

I have no more questions... there's no logic to be expected... you'll probably be banned after all... that's my prediction... so to speak...

DDFedor писал(а) >>

The purpose of this thread is now clear and understandable - it is to advertise his services.

What the hell with the ads?

As long as there are no crooks.

And Niroba's a crook.

You don't have to delete it if there's no crap like the last one.

A deleted one gets replaced by another one or two - method one, method twoc.

The worm cannot be deleted, you can only let it die on its own with a record of the death, diagnosis at autopsy and smoothly move the branch into the archive for posterity in search of

"good signals for money".

I don't think he'll get banned. NYROBA is on top of his game, which means that no matter what they say, he is a winner*, and winners are not judged! =),.... They are listened to, but the protagonist does not want to fully lay out his trading method, and it is his right! But the on-line trade (although not entirely on-line) sometimes provides, and therefore adheres to the theme of the branch - and the rest (...) so far promised not to be. To ban a person for keeping a promise and staying on topic would be unfair. - Even if it's a loss-making trade or a fraudulent trade.

There are people who are not happy with his "online" - and they want more from NYROBA - THIS is the problem of those people ...

SZZY: If his report were even 10 times worse, IMHO the report would be worthy of attention.

* - although there are a lot of winners on this forum =)

Mischek >> :

What the hell with the ads?

As long as there are no crooks.

And Niroba's a crook.

You don't have to delete it if there's no crap like the last one.

A deleted one gets replaced by another one or two - method one, method twoc.

The worm cannot be deleted, you just let it die on its own with a record of death, diagnosis at autopsy and smoothly move the branch into the archive for posterity in search of

of "good signals for money."

or so ))))

point chopper... 'BESPLATNO SKACHAYTE SIVETNIK'