First sacred cow: "If the trend started, it will continue" - page 32

Magnatis >>:

Ну и что вы все сдулись? Такое молчание, как будто сказать нечего :)

Dear Sir, this is the right place for you.

Magnatis писал(а) >>

Yeah. I'd be crazy to trade with my hands 24/7 in the market all the time.

I'm not talking about automated online trading. Is it possible to code your TS and run it in the tester?

Grand >>:
Да просто система такая простая как езда на велосипеде. Прежде чем поедешь весь расшибешься :)

There's no such thing as easy money... in the long run ;)

Magnatis >>:

Не воспринимайте мой вопрос как обвинение в том, что вы зарабатывать не умеете :) Я имел в виду "используя ту информацию, что вы получили от меня и человека с яхтой"? Что же программисты такие закомплексованные? :)

That's not what I meant, I'm not after freebies and I'm not shaking you down for a profitable strategy.

Do you increase lots as you trade, i.e. is there an element of martingale?

Dserg >>:

Уважаемый, вам сюда

Is that so? And you need a flag and a drum.

sever29 >>:

Я не про автоматизацию торговли в режиме он- лайн. Возможно Вашу ТС закодировать и прогнать в тестере?

It's been done for a long time. And anyway, any system can be programmed. If the "system" is not formalised (and therefore an algorithm cannot be made), then it is not a system at all.

Another question, for your strategy the presence of open trades, I take it to be a quiescent state? and active action is closing trades?

ChachaGames >>:

Да и мое высказывание не про то, я имел в виду, что за халявой не охочусь, и не трясу из вас прибыльную стратегию.

Great!)

sever29 >>:

Увеличиваете лоты в процессе торговли, т.е. есть элемент мартингейла?

No, martins are dangerous because the risk/return symmetry is broken.