First sacred cow: "If the trend started, it will continue" - page 28

Magnatis >>:

Кто такой Лёша? :)

"ТА он не для того, чтобы узнать, что будет происходить, а для того, чтоб понять, что происходит." – если сами придумали, то у вас есть шанс делать деньги. "Прочли где-то мою фразу... Ну и давай мракобесничать." – тоже сильная ограниченность мышления? Или может вы себя считаете "авторитетом для масс"? :)

You can't praise yourself if you don't quote yourself... )))

===

God willing, dearie me. Give it to someone else. I've seen/read so many of them during my years of professional (living on it) trading. And believe me - I can tell the difference between blah-blah and pure bazar.

Vita писал(а) >>

How I love this kind of thing. It's like a scourge whipping your frail mind - the position depends on the now, but it's already there. Apparently, opened just before the "now" based on the expectation of what comes next. There is no forecasting here. There is no forecasting here....

If you say it loudly, clearly and with the right intonation, you can throw a fireball :))))))))) and if you understand... then......

sever29 >>:

Прогоните за последние два года... думаю я Вас понял.

As a hint: when they say "my TS is failing because the market has changed" they are justifying a flawed system. When it comes to truly technical tactics, they follow a changing market. True adaptability should be built into the tactic itself, not implemented as a gimmick like frequent optimization or tambourine dancing.

Magnatis писал(а) >>

It was about constant reversals. Always in the market. U-turns in the market. The signals for a reversal need to be thought through on their own. And I remind you: no indicators, i.e. no price transformations.

For intellectual impotents: the direction of the position depends on what is happening now. But it (the position) is already there. That is why there is no prediction, there is expectation.

I gave you an example of counter-closing on a reversal

An order, a series of orders, always reverses to the windward movement of the price.

SergNF >>:

Для неинформированных блондинов:это одно и тоже.

Вот теперь понял. Её (позицию) Вам открыл Сорос, а теперь Вы просто ожидаете.

Как же много информированных (т.е. не умных) людей любять кичиться терминами.

:) Do you only have enough to do in your miserable attempts to put you down? Do you drink alcohol often?)

Svinozavr >>:

Сам себя не похвалишь процитируешь... )))

===

Б-г подаст, милейший. Лейте кому-нить другому. Таких я за годы профессионального (живу на это) трейдерства насмотрелся/начитался. И уж поверьте - могу отличить ля-ля от чистого базара.

Well done!

baltik >>:

Я вам и привел пример встречного закрытия на развороте

ордер, серия ордеров- всегда разворачивается по ветру к движению цены

The question is implementation.

Magnatis писал(а) >>

A fairy tale for grown-ups, "Pinocchio".

The 90s with their MMM, Vlastilina, Khopyor-Invest, etc. seem to be a thing of the past.

It's amazing how easy it is for people to make up their own nonsense.

And to the sane people.

Obviously, our belief in miracle is embedded almost at genetic level, or absorbed with mother's milk and fairy tales about tablecloth, goldfish ...

Vita >>:

Как же я люблю такое. Это как бич, хлещущий твой хлипкий разум - позиция завист от сейчас, но она уже есть. Видимо, открылась как раз перед "сейчас" на основании ожидания того, что будет потом. Прогнозирования здесь нет. Прогнозирования здесь нет...

I am very glad that you are and will remain in the crowd of "ever-seekers" and "prognosticators". Good luck to you!

goldtrader >>:

Сказка для взрослых "Буратино" наяву.

Вроде уже и 90-е с их МММ, Властилиной, Хопёр-инвестом и пр. в лету канули.

Просто диву даёшься как просто удаётся народу на уши лапшу вешать.

Причём вменяемому народу.

Очевидно вера в чудо заложена у нас почти на генетическом уровне или впитана с молоком матери и сказками про скатерть-самобранку, золотую рыбку ...

Have I asked you for anything? No. Are you afraid you're gonna get hurt? :)