First sacred cow: "If the trend started, it will continue" - page 34

Are you people blind?

You're really being mocked, quite technically.

Look for answers on your own or wherever you want, but this dude's got nothing.

ChachaGames >>:

Вопрос на засыпку:

Возможна, ли реализация этой стратегии на одном инструменте? (при соблюдении истинности всех предыдущих ответов)

Was there any mention of a different one? :) I'm only sitting on the euro/dollar, I don't need anything else anymore.

Mischek >>:

Блин, народ, Вы чё слепые ?

Над вами реально глумятся, довольно технично

Ищите ответы сами или где хотите, но у этого дауна ничего нет

Judging by the size of the text, you have a visual problem :) Are you capable of substantiating your statement? Such ability is in fact the ability to explain otherwise as well.

Magnatis >>:

Судя по размеру текста, проблемы со зрением у вас :) Способны ли вы обосновать своё заявление? Такая способность – фактически способность и объяснить обратное.

It's not written to you, don't mind me.

Magnatis >>:

А разве были упоминания о другом? :) Я только на евро/долларе сижу, мне ничего больше не нужно уже.

To clarify :) and to clear up any misunderstandings, in places you were just being very florid... go figure....

Mischek >>:

Блин, народ, Вы чё слепые ?

Над вами реально глумятся, довольно технично

Ищите ответы сами или где хотите, но у этого дауна ничего нет

Whatever, it's at least a warm-up for the brain, and maybe some good ideas will come along the way...

Mischek писал(а) >>

Are you people blind?

You're really being mocked, quite technically.

Look for answers on your own or wherever you want, but this downer's got nothing.

It's a doctor talking to a mentally ill person. A doctor's professionalism is directly proportional to a serious and respectful attitude towards the patient, the ability to listen carefully to the patient. At the same time the patient must relax and accept the interlocutor as his own...

Magnatis писал(а) >>
sever29 wrote :>> please do a run-through of the last year.
No, no. You'll be watching at the championships. I've already told you a lot about how I trade.

Conclusion - Napoleon without a triangle or Lenin without a cap, he'd love to show them as evidence, but alas... he's left to convince.

So much fog...

In essence, playing against the trend, with martingale, entering the trend weakening, by a good signal, the signal seems to be so good that it can be seen directly on the chart, with the naked eye, well combinations of candles come to mind, but they are not used here, all this is trivial... and the system claims to be exclusive. Or is the input from the ballpark after all, maybe I missed something? Mr. Magnatis is very florid in places.

Yeah... You just don't seem to have it in you. And interestingly enough - answered someone that there is no martin. It's all blank - "But essentially playing against the trend, with a martingale, entering on a weakening trend...".

One more thing, guys: I'm resolutely indifferent to your distrust. But look how it looks: you ask questions, when I answer them (yes, just a search vector, no more), you say "ew, what nonsense, so unimportant" or some "ah, well, it's a martin" bullshit.