"Trees don't grow to the sky" - page 73

nikelodeon:
Typical trader's mistake... You lose, then you start to win back with the volume..... you should not stop and take a break.... Unless, of course, it's automatic.... Sorry I don't know the ins and outs of pam....

It's not a machine. It's a martingale.

Machine, not machine... Either way, it's a martingale.

This, by the way, Ilan...

In manual mode... :-)

Tanunah. It's just sitting tight.

He(Invincible_trader) himself said that

According to my calculations the safety margin should be enough, but I can't guarantee anything. I will hold my position until stop-out, which will be around 20.70.

God bless him so far. But something tells me that the Lord has still not reached the extreme limits of his disfavour on Invincible : )

The gurus teach us that if a trend has begun - it's better to count on the fact that it will last forever. It's easier to think this way - for the nerves and for the brain. And when you start to feel that the trend is over - well, turn the wheels and meditate on the greatness of God.

Or better yet, don't contemplate, just follow what's happening.

Mathemat:
....A better not to ponder, but to bluntly follow what happens.

Stupid is if you are against what is going on.

I've got mine loaded - it's pouring. Well, that's a beauty!!!

Let's do the stiffies, gentlemen !!! ))) Where's the growth going to be ? Lady claimed 100,000% !!! Is it possible?

LeoV:

Let's do the stiffies, gentlemen !!! ))) Where's the growth going to be ? Lady claimed 100,000% !!! Is it possible?

Yes! :-)

No bets, but already on board!!! Lady_H - can burn! I'm with her now!!!

Roman.: already on board!!!
I'll pass for now, although it itches a lot in one place )))) What's she doing there? Peeping or what?