"Trees don't grow to the sky" - page 54

Mathemat: Where does 150% come from?

Entry and exit figures are approximate. Up to 1000 and over 3000 and around 150. If you take it exactly, of course it's 100% )))

LeoV:

Entry and exit figures are approximate. Up to 1000 and over 3000 and around 150. If you take it exactly, of course it's 100% )))

"You can calculate the percentage of return/profitability using the formula.
(P2/P1) - 1 )*100%=?...this formula is only for the price of the unit (take the closing price of the day/hour).
P1-beginning of the interval
P2-end...."

On entry about 1000 - unit price 1122, on exit about 3000 - unit price 3144. Bottom line: 180%, their with the manager in half: about 100% - all true, but after all there was no guarantee that the first sop would not become the same in size as the second... :-) see arrows... The manager was yilaning and in that honour and praise to "Mr Iron Balls", to give him credit, he is already under 50 according to forum info... After August's MEGA snot on AUD averaging, the TS was changed - you can see it now by the nature of the yield curve change...

If it had been the same as before, I would have ponied up at the moment... It has become overly cautious + also greedy, so investors - roll.

P.S. For the first TS, the probability of loss was about 1000, and about 3000 - all depended on the behavior of silver, namely the lack of protracted fails against packs of averaging orders of manager, if I managed to fill on the nose down, the profit would be higher ... :-)

P.P.S. In general - i agree - i should have left earlier... :-)

P.P.S. But how do you exit? When everything is fine and the yield curve is like a "parabolic curve (c) Gerchik" ...:-)

LeoV:

In fact, without reference to personalities, it's very simple:

There's a UXF. There is its equity, relative to which everyone invests. The equity picture of this particular pawn is out there somewhere.

Here the equity is successfully growing. It passes the mark of 100, 200, 300 and beyond. The first investor invests at the level of about 1000%. The second person, for various reasons, waits for confirmation of the growth of equity. The first investor withdraws funds at the level of 3000% and the second invests funds upon confirmation of growth. Further, this TS cannot stand the market whistles and its equity begins to decrease after 4000. The second trader started to withdraw funds due to the fact that equity had already fallen below 3000 and his point was rapidly gaining momentum.

The result was described above as profit and loss are divided 50/50 (for example) between the investor and the manager.

And the question was: how much money could be invested when the equity of the PAMM is at high values? As a consequence, by how much can the equity of a PAMM grow indefinitely?

it depends on whether there are dependencies in the trades.) Martin or additions are typical when trades are dependent, but there may be more complex dependencies introduced. For example, the trader only trades in buy positions and his equity growth is tied to a long-term up-trend of some instrument. It is evident that the upside growth is sure to be followed by a serious failure due to massive withdrawal. But if the trades are independent, it does not matter when to invest. However, it is very difficult to estimate the independence and purely statistics are not always suitable for it (it may be insufficient in terms of volume).

By the way, this dependence can also be caused by MM. If traders reinvest profits or increase lots for other reasons, equity volatility increases and the drawdown may be caused by this. The simpler variants are of course as well, when a trader trades without any stops, for example. In this case, it is practically impossible to determine the presence of the Edge in previous trades.

It all depends on details and the rule of not investing on hajis describes well the manager's wrongdoing variants. Maybe due to his misunderstanding or maybe he is deliberately cheating. Such things are similar to pyramid schemes, which are also undesirable to invest in, especially near the end of their existence.

yeah. still not growing.... here's hrenfx - when he got banned here, he took offence and went into pamm trading...

and got off to a good start... Last year he made 16699% in 1 month - now, he is losing money every month... not much - but -25% every month....

Z - a lot of people here used to make fun of him... They used to call him a nerd - and now what? shoved their tongues up their asses....

Aleksander:
he's been getting a lot of laughs around here... they used to call him a nerd - and now what? shoved their tongues up their asses....

If memory serves me correctly he used to do correlation analysis. feminine on this forum, he's trying to show his smartness and what an idiot he is, even though he does not have brains or does not say that the result will be the same, be it his sophisticated spectral analysis that makes all his eyes watery or correlation analysis. hedge again.

The interest of 16000 per month is not an indicator, I have gained more from a hundred Bakinskiye per month. maybe the month was very good. the loss in recent months may be associated with a fallen "volatility".

Freud:

ZS: And the interest of 16000 per month, so it's not an indicator, I'm gaining more from a hundred Bakinskiye in a month.

it would be interesting to have a look!

As usual - a troll on the hunt...

;)

it would be interesting to have a look!

As usual - a troll on the hunt...

;)

You're trolling now, there's nothing to see, there are so many random shots on the net, and you're curious.)

So what's real, all the same coincidence, and littering, and lead people to fornication and flooding, displaying another similar steat, I do not think smart, such flooders and without me here is full, and the steat this is not from this platform.

you'll accuse me of what? huh... no problem... you'll find it.... you need to get the fuck out of here.

Freud:

You're trolling, there's nothing to see, there are so many lucky accidental videos on the Internet, and you're interested.)

So what the real, still only coincidence, and litter and lead into oblivion and flood people exhibiting another similar steat, I do not think smart, such flooders and without me here is full, and the steat this is not from this platform.

you'll accuse me of what? ha... no problem... you'll find it.... you need to get the fuck out of here.

you're done for!

baby...

the flush counts!

little man...

I'm not sorry, it's an experimental account, it wasn't the only one, although I managed to withdraw 2 thousand from it before i lost it, so i'm not at a disadvantage.

But I saved myself a lot of extra time, not having to delve into the charms of tick emulation with a tester, testing ideas on the real account.

As for the brokers, the real trading robots are more expensive, they do not do it well but it's funny.

Keep up the good work, all-knowing man.

By the way the stats, I would not be surprised if the stats in some cases are deliberately filled with additional, within a reasonable limit, losing trades to detract from the main points of the TS.