"Trees don't grow to the sky" - page 61

I have an example in my profile of how to make 60k from 200 quid in a couple of months. The money is out.

In general it was a good winter, only those who are not into euro-franc didn't make any money.

In general Forex makes such market in different pairs about 2 times a year according to my observations. There is no stability to earn always. In any business there is a seasonality factor. In Forex it is not predictable. You have to constantly monitor the market.

dimeon:

I have an example in my profile of how to make 60k from 200 quid in a couple of months. The money is out.

In general it was a good winter, only those who are not into euro-franc didn't make any money.

In general Forex makes such market in different pairs about 2 times a year according to my observations. There is no stability to earn always. In any business there is a seasonality factor. In Forex it is not predictable. You have to constantly monitor the market.

The profile link is silent...

Aleksander: than eternal :-), even their crash of '29 looks like a bit of a slump....

Well, well. Especially when you consider the logarithmic scale vertically.

And the scale of the Great Depression is clearly understated: the runoff graph shows a drop of about 3x (half an order of magnitude), but in reality the drop was about an order of magnitude, from 400 to 40 and a penny. Also, the depression lasted about 25 years, i.e. there was stagnation with slight fluctuations the whole time.

Inflation over a couple of centuries must have played a part. So the real growth in terms of real purchasing power is much smaller, not 8 million, but several orders of magnitude smaller.

Roman.:

The link from the profile is silent...

I suspect it was necessary to get here after some adventures:

http://www.onix-trade.net/?act=monitoring_stat&xid=36439

:)

Mathemat:

Well, well. Especially when you consider the logarithmic vertical scale.

And the scale of the Great Depression is clearly understated: the runoff graph shows a drop of about a factor of 3 (half an order of magnitude), but in reality the drop was about an order of magnitude, from 400 to 40 and a penny. Also, the depression lasted about 25 years, i.e. there was stagnation with slight fluctuations the whole time.

Inflation over a couple of centuries must have played a part. So the real growth in terms of real purchasing power is much smaller, not 8 million, but several orders of magnitude smaller.

Without any logarithms. Losses in crises.

How do you like this PAMM ? http://www.fibo.ru/trader/pamm/details.html?account=1600386

Drawdown and entry point ? or the beginning of a drawdown ?

LeoV:

2. Do you think it's possible to have crazy and endless equity growth like 100-1000-10000% per month? Is it possible to go from $100 or $1000 to tens of millions, or is it just a dream? Are there any TPs that have been making insane amounts of money all the time? I understand that sometimes there are good luck, but is it possible to do it on a permanent basis?

1. Below I show charts of real pammers, which are stuck and can not go higher.

1. Another friend - really - "stuck". Thank God - I'm not with him anymore... :-)

2. Possible! I am on board... :-)

Roman.: 2. Possible! I'm on board... :-)
Up to what height do you think?

LeoV:
How far up do you think it'll go?

Who the fuck knows... The man is form Ingland... :-) Who knows. Poured in a small amount. It's kinda like it was! - That says a lot... :-)

Already - first place - only space is higher... :-) No one to catch up with - that's bad on the one hand...

P.S. It's about time I got a head start on my own... :-)

Roman.: Fuck knows...
That's the problem ....)))