Offtopic: Stealing Aleynikov or how arbitration is done ;-) - page 2

PapaYozh писал(а) >>

After reading this:

I thought that maybe the man was only going to jail for trying to change jobs.

It also struck me as. The easiest way to hide your secrets.

PapaYozh >> :

I thought that maybe the man was only going to jail for trying to change jobs.

He did not want to change jobs, but to set up his own company, which seemed to be planning to use Goldman's software. So he was fed up with working for a paycheck.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=axYw_ykTBokE

Vinin >> :

It seemed the same to me. The easiest way to hide your secrets.

Trying to change jobs is very easily prevented by an appropriate clause in the contract. You can leave, but not to a competitor. You are barred from the rival for two or three years. With a contract like that, the firm that hired him will pay a lot of money in fines.

coaster >> :

"Aleynikov's stolen unique computer "platform" allowed Goldman Sachs to react instantly to frequent market changes and, using secret mathematical formulas, make quick automatic sell or buy decisions."

I especially liked: "secret mathematical formulas". :)

EPTE. THOSE ARE MY FORMULAS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M THE AUTHOR OF THESE FORMULAS !!!!

I sue Goldman Sachs.

Ggg. I Will Destroy the Universe ))))

Thanks for the link - lovely ;-)

Cool kid was ... kudos to ours ))

It's funny to listen to the business-fm commentary confused as to whether he stole the remote access passwords,

or a program or just an algorithm... You have to be such losers but with such a big name )))

_

I personally tend to lean towards the latter ... why change all passwords and codes if they

a) at the very least extremely cumbersome require a lot of hardware and it's unlikely

he had access to all the non-open soaps. Rather steal them TC ... otherwise why all the fuss -

changed passwords, code without terrabytes of data that can't be stolen means nothing.

_

I read with interest the article by some subd-shnik Isayev, the guy is clearly bluffing

in his revelations, what to do - it's spring, it was April already)

interesting to write here: in russian Total - 32 meters of code all secrets ))))

I have more space in a simple phone )) the theme with the Russian river also pleases the soul )

Valio >> :

Tough guy was ... kudos to ours ))

I'm just wondering, what do you "respect" (respect?) this "your" more: for being a thief or for being a sucker who couldn't even copy the files inconspicuously?

timbo >> :

I'm just wondering what you "respect" (respect?) this "yours" more for: being a thief or being a sucker who couldn't even copy the files discreetly?

Don't be stupid, you're acting like a woman in a shop for a rag. A coder with a salary of a lakh, do you really believe he wanted to do that? And do you really believe a pro did that? Please, in Switzerland they steal a few million dollars every year (credit cards and banks are broken)... and not all are found. You have no right to call him a thief, it's up to the courts. You're not a judge, you're a fucking truth teller.

timbo писал(а) >>

I'm just curious, what do you "respect" (respect?) this "your" more for: for being a thief or for being a sucker who couldn't even copy files inconspicuously?

First of all, less snot and bile, buddy...

Second, you should respect him for reaching the position he did, it's almost half a million dollars a year, even for the American top white-collar workers. third, do you know anything about security and access sharing, for example in mainframes or on a lower, channel level, or are you just busy working under your own nose? Fourthly, be careful with labeling, you might get it yourself someday and go felling wood for "that guy", mark my words.

No, guys, Timbo is not evil. And I don't think he has anything against Aleynikov personally. It is his way of rooting for the American System. God forbid anyone even looks at the U.S., he will eat it up. A real religious fanatic. Almost like Niroba. Only Niroba prays for his super-duper system for three years with about the same "success", and Timbo prays for America. Hallelujah!