Offtopic: Stealing Aleynikov or how arbitration is done ;-) - page 3

Yurixx >> :
No, guys, Timbo is not evil. And I don't think he has anything against Aleynikov personally. He's a big supporter of the American System. God forbid anyone to look at the USA even obliquely, he will devour it. A real religious fanatic. Almost like Niroba. Only Niroba prays for his super-duper system for three years with about the same "success", and Timbo prays for America. Hallelujah !

Well done

No one has better formulated the postulate that what is called stealing in America or anywhere else is either cool or simply the order of the day.

We should start a movement to protect our Aleynikov.

They've lost the nerve to catch ours by the hand ...

Yes, the issue of theft is a special category. The guy ran a group that developed a system that allowed the bank to make billions a year. He got a few hundred thousand a year for it. So he kind of stole from the bank what he did. No, it's all good on the legal side. He signed the contract, promised not to disclose, agreed that the system would be the property of the bank and so on. But in fact he is accused of stealing something he himself (along with others like him) made. The paradoxes of the concept of "ownership". Not to mention that this is nonsense in terms of the concept of "justice". Not the kind that is written on paper in every state and reserved for the chosen few, but real justice.

And one more thing about theft. In my opinion, the biggest pyramid scheme in the world and in the history of mankind was created by America and is designed to rip off the vast majority of countries in the world for the super profits of a bunch of men in the USA and a bit in Europe. The financial strength of this bunch surpasses that of any country - no wonder, they have been raising it for two centuries. I would even say it surpasses even the financial strength of the US, if the US state were not a pocket tool of the bunch. There is no point in arguing with that: The Federal Reserve is such a unique cooperative of the bunch, with the rights to issue national currency, which since Bretton Woods has been part-time world currency, and with every other conceivable right. Including lending money to the U.S. government. Therefore, this pyramid scheme was a complete success. Now that is really stealing !

And the current crisis, no matter what fantasists may say, is a foreseen and logical step in the use of this pyramid. During this crisis and thanks to it the rate of enrichment of this bunch by orders of magnitude exceeds the rate of their enrichment in prosperous times. So the notion of formal, legal justice is very specific. If one of the two is armed to the teeth, and the other is unarmed, not only can the first do anything to the other, but before doing so he can, by unanimous vote, pass laws which will give him the full right to do so. If one of the two has a million in his pocket and the other a rupee, the situation is exactly the same. And the laws will be as they should be, and the vote will be unanimous, and the concepts of all sorts of "theft", "justice", etc. And if someone does not understand that, but prays to these notions and these laws as a shrine, as eternal values, it speaks only about his concrete, individual level of consciousness.

1. Aleynikov himself admitted to transferring government files to the side.
2. He claims that he took the secret files unintentionally along with the proprietary files. You can try to assess the qualification of the person who didn't understand what he was copying. If his qualifications are beyond doubt, then assess his honesty.
3. I will only believe in "can be respected" when coupled with an expression of deep respect for Bernard Madoff, Bill Gates and George W. Bush as they achieved a bigger paycheck. As well as respect for all, as they are called here, Penders, who have a salary of 400K or more, and there will be a lot of them. Why should you respect Aleynikov in particular? Because he stole? Well, Madoff has done some pretty good, too.
4. To think Goldman is framing Aleynikov is megalomania. Goldman doesn't need it, it only makes him money.

Yurixx >> :

Yes, the issue of theft is a special category. The guy ran a group that developed a system that allowed the bank to make billions a year. He got a few hundred thousand a year for it. So he kind of stole from the bank what he did. No, it's all good on the legal side. He signed the contract, promised not to disclose, agreed that the system would be the property of the bank and so on. But in fact he is accused of stealing something he himself (along with others like him) made. The paradoxes of the concept of "ownership". Not to mention that this is nonsense in terms of the concept of "justice". Not the kind that is written on paper in every state and reserved for the chosen few, but real justice.

You take your car to the service. They changed your starter motor and your battery, too - the old one. You pay what is due, go home. And at night, the repairman from that service found your car in the car park in front of your house, opened it up, and took the battery out. You can't accuse him of stealing something he put there himself. That's what "justice" is.

It's just shouting. All slogans. That's a lot of words. In fact, the U.S. government came up with the idea to rob the whole world.

And most importantly, they also created the creators of the pyramids for the same reason.

But it is not right. There is no such conspiracy. Everything happens by itself.

I will try to explain my vision.

The pyramid scheme in the form of cheap loans in the United States was not invented to live at the expense of others. It was invented to enslave the population. Who invented it? Obviously the capitalists, not the politicians.

A man who has everything on credit is a super-motivated to work, a slave.

In the U.S., capitalists have gotten rich and are getting rich off of cheap immigrant slave labor. How to get emigrants, of course, by promoting the American way of life. Through what propaganda? - Through Hollywood. How do you make ideology in movies? Well, cinema is a very profitable business. Every movie is like a stock company. And who are the investors? Obviously, the same capitalists. Who need this kind of propaganda.

Also there are other capitalists in the U.S. - they already make money on their population. Like by funds, which are pyramids. How yes simple - one part of their income the population pays for loans. And the other to the funds. to enrich themselves. And the rest of the money is not much more than they earn in Russia by the way. :) The population spends it on life.

So, the country is full of the smartest and hardest-working people from around the world, lured by very good salaries. You've noticed the word NUMBERS, I'll explain, or rather repeat the above statement. The first time they get these figures from the same capitalists for their work, these same people give them all the same in the form of loans and in the form of investments in funds. It turns out that they, Americans, do not earn more than they can spend. Two cars, a lath house, a vacation once a year for 2 weeks. So that's a super wealth of 150,000 quid a year. And everything else they can't spend, they put into funds.

There are different funds - pension funds and investment funds. But the essence is the same.

Now we go further - the funds have to (are forced to) invest money somewhere. They cannot but make money. So they invest in stocks of everything that is growing even in theory. They only had to PROMOTE that the stock is going to go up, so they bought it for many millions. What is the easiest way to set up an enterprise. Of course IT and software. And then there's movies, I've already said. So there's a vicious circle.

The population was given a lot of money, they took it to the funds, the funds invested it in anything, that anything having a shitload of money paid out a lot of money to the population. and ...

^

L___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here comes the ring. Here comes the bubble.

What's wrong with that? Or why is it suddenly bad? What's the problem why this whole circularity couldn't work forever?

Well, the money simply flows where it is most profitable - well, it is clear that with Golds ALL the money of the USA has flowed away from industry to speculation and financial bullshit.

But speculation and embezzlement cannot be a source (I emphasize) of surplus value. Like energy, surplus value has to come from a source. It has to be made out of the time means for the worker who creates something, and it has to be made out of the natural resources. Speculation and interest are just for the redistribution of money. And they profit from this redistribution. In other words

In one way goods are exchanged, and in the other - money. Financial speculation is a barrier on the way of money. And dams in the way of goods are the proceeds of trade.

But the SOURCE of level change (as for water) for the flow of goods and money is only "mineral resources" and "employee time" (the time for which they are bought by the employer).

I mean, here in the U.S. all the money flowed into fin. speck and commerce over the years of this tricky bubble.

Why did the money flow into the U.S.? Because the dollars are there. And the funds are there.

So why did it all burst - there was just too much money, too much, nowhere to put it. And we have to earn, and specks (funds) began to invest in raw materials, real estate (around the world) and stocks in developing countries. Production and personal income began to grow there, which led to higher prices for raw materials. Speculators rushed to inflate the price of raw materials even more. And then the raw materials became too expensive. The prices of raw materials fell. The funds incurred losses, started taking money out of wherever they could - found out that the real estate bubble in the US is NULL. They started taking money out of emerging market stocks everywhere.

I hope it is clear that the reason for this crisis is that everyone in the U.S. has rushed into financial spec. And if there is demand, there will be supply - a bubble. And it burst at the slightest breeze. But all this went on for decades, so everything with the U.S. Krydak - now everything will fall very slowly at first, and then industry will start to revive again.

But it is clear that US wages will slowly fall first. And slowly the free labor force of immigrants will disappear, because they will stop coming. Then income from foundations and banks will slowly decline, as people will earn less. The bx will gradually cease to be the world's currency as other countries stop investing bamboos in the U.S. This is where manufacturing in the U.S. will become profitable. And this is where the rebound will start. My guess is if they don't invent robots or zero transportation or some shit. And I'm pretty sure they won't. It's gonna take about 30 to 50 years for all this to fall. And all that time it will only get worse and worse in the US. But slowly, without panic.

I'm writing without even rereading. :) I'm sorry for the time. I thought I'd write a few lines, but that's how it turned out. So whoever can't understand something. I'm sorry. :) I'm resting here. I've got some fishing to do. :)

Sorry.

SProgrammer >> :

I'm resting here - gotta go fishing. :)

Sorry.

Woke up...

It's way past time to sit at home after

Wait for the evening now.

timbo писал(а) >>

Yes, your analogies are weak. Your reasoning reminds me a lot of the reasoning of our hooray patriots. "I'm always right, especially when it benefits me."

In America there are different ways of judging these things:

Option 1. Failed, got caught - well, he will pay an exorbitant fine or do time. Serves him right, all Russians are thieves and mafia.

Option 2. If he had managed to set up his own firm and compete with Saks - well done, a real businessman and business shark! Just like <list of brilliant Russians with successful business>!

There was also a saying that there was only one honest way to get a fortune - to inherit it.

Wow, this is fun...

Not many people here can accuse me of being in love with the pindostan.

(Unless it's love in a twisted form :)))

Well... We're looking at a common precedent for a firing offense.

I mean, the guy had a brainstorm and decided, why should I work for my uncle when MTS Ina can also work for me?

All I had to do was copy it and run it somewhere else... which has already been amicably prepared...

And the ruckus seems to have arisen because the bank guys delimited access to the whole project at the ".dll" level.

(I would have done exactly the same thing...).

So, Aleynikov grabbed something that was obviously missing in MTS, i.e. files without which there is no way.

;)))

The arguments about justice made me laugh even more than the theft itself...

gip >> :

Yeah, your analogy is weak.

I mean, stealing software from Goldman is one thing, you approve of that, the person who steals it automatically becomes a hero. But stealing the battery from your car is another thing, you can't steal it, you're a disgraceful bitch. That's proletarian justice.

kombat >> :

Well... We're looking at a banal precedent of "taking over" in the event of redundancy.

I mean, the kid got smart and decided, "Why should I work for my uncle when MTS Ina can work for me?

I'm afraid it gets worse. The guy probably got it from his friends at the start-up. Why on earth would they promise him a million two hundred when his level specs work for 400? If he had just switched jobs, they would have offered him 10-20% more. I would hazard a guess that stealing might have been a condition of employment.