Off-topic MT4/mql4 questions. - page 16

Rita:
Junior, of course...

Make him a 'guest' user to go online. At least.

You're really taking a big risk, look at this thread, it started small too.

Good afternoon everyone!

Can you tell me how many mb of CPU memory OPERA should consume on average when 1-2 pages are open? I, for some reason, consumes up to 100 mb or more. It seems to me that this is a bit much for 1-2 pages.

What about the people here?

Rita:

Good afternoon everyone!

Can you tell me how many mb of CPU memory OPERA should consume on average when 1-2 pages are open? I, for some reason, consumes up to 100 mb or more. It seems to me that this is a bit much for 1-2 pages.

What about the people here?

if the page has a lot of flash animations etc. maybe more, put in an anti-banner

Good morning.

I found out a few days ago that my IP suddenly changed !

At first I did not understand why WM Wallet and some other programs, as well as logins to some sites had to be reconfirmed.

But then I received a direct message from one of my addresses, saying that my IP changed and I have to confirm my login and password.

I was perplexed. I didn't think the IP could change on its own when it wanted to!

Can anyone comment on this situation?

Rita:

Good morning.

At first I did not understand why WM Wallet and some other programs, as well as logins to some sites had to be reconfirmed.

But then I received a direct message from one of my addresses, saying that my IP changed and I have to confirm my login and password.

I was perplexed. I didn't think the IP could change on its own when it wanted to!

Can anyone comment on this situation?

see the contract with the provider

Does anyone know how to edit large text files (200MB) in Windows?

In Ubuntu (don't want to bring it up every time) nedit can handle it in no time, but in Windows it's really slow.

chief2000:

Does anyone know how to edit large text files (200MB) in Windows?

In Ubuntu (don't want to bring it up every time) nedit can handle such files in no time, but in Windows it's really slow.

I've found one text editor that can quickly handle huge files - "X-ConTEXT". But it's also quite big (it takes a lot of disk space).

chief2000:

What can I use in Windows to edit large text files (200 MB)?

Try Notepad++ and Bred 3

Rita:

Good morning.

Can someone comment on this situation?

It is a normal phenomenon, it may change several times a day. Static IP is an additional service from the provider, 100-150 r./month.

Abzasc:

Try Notepad++ and Bred 3

Thank you!