I believe this is the only way to check the stability of an Advisor or an INDECATOR: I start with 5 dollars and finish with 1500 or more. - page 5

Mischek писал(а) >>

Well, with his stops at 300 and a planned drawdown of 30%, they don't live much longer.

Doesn't matter. What's important is that miracles don't happen.

LeoV >> :

It doesn't matter. What matters is that there are no miracles.

There aren't, but the public will always expect miracles

Mischek писал(а) >>

It doesn't happen, but the public will always expect miracles.

I understand. But what kind of fairy tale do you have to live in to want to make 30,000%? - >> from 5 to 1,500?

LeoV >> :

I see. But what kind of fairy tale do you have to live in to want to make 30,000%? - from 5 to 1,500?

I don't know, but I think he is far from being a teenager, rather he has a history of long (years) period of social isolation for one reason or another.

WHY DOESN'T IT HAPPEN????? MOBILE COMMUNICATION WOULD HAVE SEEMED A GREAT MIRACLE TO YOU ... 30 YEARS AGO OR EVEN LESS ... BUT OVER TIME WE ARE NO LONGER SURPRISED ... LADY ... AND WITH REGARD TO GRAMMAR, YES, I AM LAME. I ADMIT IT ... BUT I DO NOT LOOK FOR GRAMMATICAL ERRORS IN YOU ...WHEN YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY, YOU START LOOKING FOR FLAWS... I'M NOT INSULTING ANYONE... LOOK CLOSELY... I RESPECT YOU... UNLIKE YOU... IT WILL BE NICE TO LIVE IN PEACE... I'VE ONLY BEEN IN TOUCH FOR A DAY...I'LL SEE YOU LATER... I SEE WHAT THIS FORUM HAS TO OFFER...

Mischek >> :

I don't know, but I don't think he's an adolescent, but he has a history of long periods of social isolation for one reason or another.

More like a typical junkie. He likes to hang out in the gateway to get high on some shit. The social style, or lack thereof, is very similar. And the dreams of a typical junkie, i.e. to make a quick buck, no matter how, before the withdrawal starts.

Federal investigators in New York recently arrested an enigmatic Wall Street virtuoso on insider trading charges. What is incredible about the case is that the super-trader claims to be a time-traveler and to have come from the year 2256.

Sources at the US Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) confirmed to Yahoo Weekly World News that 44-year-old Andrew Carlsin gave a rather bizarre explanation for his strange success in the stock market after he was handcuffed and questioned. "We don't believe this guy's story - he's either just a lunatic or a pathological liar," said an SEC official close to the case on condition of anonymity.

Nevertheless, the fact remains that, having invested an initial $800, two weeks later, Carlsin had a portfolio valued at $350 million. Each trade this investor made increased the total capitalisation of the portfolio through unexpected business events that cannot be foreseen by simple luck. According to an anonymous tipster at the SEC, the only way Carlsin could have traded so accurately and successfully was through illegal inside information. Investigators are determined - "Carlsin will sit in a jail cell until he agrees to reveal all his cards".

The last few years of downturn in the US stock market have left so many investors weeping in despair over their half-empty beer mugs. And Carlsin found himself on the radar of Wall Street's watchdogs when he made 126 high-risk trades in a row and ended up winning every time. "When a company's stock rose in value because of a merger or technological breakthrough, which in any case implied secrecy about the cause, Mr. Carlsin incomprehensibly knew about it in advance," the investigation claimed. When they began questioning the strange investor, however, they got even more than they expected, namely a staggering four-hour confession.

According to Karlseen, he had travelled back in time from a future more than 200 years away from our era. "The knowledge that your era was marked by the worst stock market decline is commonplace here, and anyone armed with information on selected stocks can make a fortune out of it," says Carlsin, "it's true that the temptation is hard to resist. I planned to look natural, you know, lose a little here and there so that my investments wouldn't look so suspiciously brilliant. However, I couldn't resist and got caught." Karlsin allegedly offered "historical facts" about Bin Laden's whereabouts and the AIDS cure in exchange for leniency in the investigation.

In exchange, he wants freedom and the ability to get to his time machine to return home. However, the investor from the future has declined offers to reveal the location of the time machine or to tell him how it works. Karlseen said he was afraid the technology of the future would fall into the "wrong hands". Officials - both from the US Securities and Exchange Commission and investigative agencies - are confident that the "Wall Street time traveller's" stories are all completely fabricated. However, on condition of anonymity, an SEC official told reporters that no evidence of the existence of Andrew Carlson was found until December 2002 ...

Reshetov >> :

More like a typical junkie. They're the kind that hang out in the neighbourhood to get high on some shit. The social style, or lack thereof, is very similar. The dreams of a typical junkie are to make some quick money, no matter how, before the withdrawal begins.

I don't know...

>> whatever.

“Карлсин будет сидеть в тюремной камере до тех пор, пока не согласится раскрыть все карты”.

It's outrageous.

zxc писал(а) >>

"Oh, those fairy tales, those fairy tales" .....(c)

romanoesadro needs such a time machine - then he will easily make 5,500 and even more. And most interestingly - it will not stop there.....)))))