I believe this is the only way to check the stability of an Advisor or an INDECATOR: I start with 5 dollars and finish with 1500 or more. - page 2

xrust >> :
For how long?

You know what I have seen since 20 is fine and the time is not for me to say... I am a beginner in this business... I would just like a stable system... tested... and that possibly recruits itself... because I am a student...

xrust >> :
>> in what time frame?

xrust which counsellor can help me to improve my situation even a little...

Is this one all right?

Files:
graal.ex4  2 kb

xrust писал(а) >>

Will this one work?

>> this file didn't install how?

romanoesadro писал(а) >>

this file didn't install how?

Don't worry. That was Rustam's joke. An advisor with a magic button to make money.

romanoesadro >> :

I CAN'T BELIEVE ANY OF YOU GUYS CAN HELP ME.

snapping up.......

"The expert isn't working for shit, what's my problem? - DNA!"

Are you really as stupid as you look from your posts? Why don't you ask for a million and a half money straight away, the level of criticality of your request would be the same as for "give me a 100% advisor". Go to a factory or a church to beg, you're not going to get any.

timbo писал(а) >>

Are you really as stupid as you look from your posts? Why don't you ask for a million and a half dollars straight away, the level of criticality of your request would be the same as for "give me a 100% advisor". Go to a factory or a church to beg, you won't get anything.

I am not dreaming about 100 percent, it's a fact that none of them works. You are skilful at words, the most important thing in a person is mutual understanding... Each of you can be in a situation like this, but in different ways. WE ALL LEARNED HOW TO SPEAK JARGON...IT'S FROM OUR TOUGH CHILDHOOD...... All thesame, I am waiting for support not from you timbo - even though the respect in my eyes has remained the same I understand you myself have grown out of them.the question is why you write so much ... about their successes if they are useful only to you .I DON'T BELIEVE IN ALL OF THIS... A MAN WILL DIE AND NOTHING GOOD WILL COME TO HIM... 2 TIMOTHES 3:1-5 Verses say about the current makeup of the human worldview... >> I'M OFF TO KAMENALOMNI.... JOKINGLY

zxc >> :
I reckon the author of this thread is a Sabluk in disguise :)

I've never disguised myself

I'd rather have a style of my own.

>> but it's better to have your own style.

PS what's going on here?

timbo >> :

sab1uk писал(а) >>

I've never disguised myself

I'd rather have a style of my own.

but it's better to have your own style.

AT LEAST GIVE ME SOME ADVICE ..AND AS FOR DISGUISES YOU DON'T NEED IT ...... WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A FORISSEY AND ......