I believe this is the only way to check the stability of an Advisor or an INDECATOR: I start with 5 dollars and finish with 1500 or more. - page 4

Maximus_genuine писал(а) >>

Why go to work??? -No need for these victims!!! It's better to go to the trenches---- there is such a profession - defending the fatherland!

Motherland is such a nice word associated with childhood, mother and father, etc...But they are often not the ones who stand behind the words FOR THE Native Land, MURDERED, MURDERED, ELECTED, MASAKA, GENACISM, NACISM, WERE WE ALL THE ONE FAMILY HERE ON EARTH, WHO NEED OUR BLOOD .IN A YEAR, NO ONE WILL REMEMBER YOU BECAUSE THE NEXT GENTLEMAN WILL CLIMB THE PEDESTAL BECAUSE OF OUR MISTAKES.They'll be wooed and will promise that his rule will be better... That's what happened to you (MAXIMUS) Remember the movie... People do not see the light, they are like sheep without a shepherd. The main truth is those who rule us so that they do not rule to our detriment. Jesus said he who serves others more is the one who is in charge... The same computer is a worker, and you would sit without it or in a hole... You are talking about electronic payment... Those who work in the earth, you would have no life without it, you would sit without a job or in a hole.ALL RIGHT, COME DOWN TO EARTH AND BE SIMPLE...

romanoesadro >> :

WHAT A HOMELAND... The same computer is a simple worker, and you without it, you'd be out of a job or in an acupa...>> ALL RIGHT, COME ON DOWN TO EARTH AND BE FORGIVING.

I remember the movie... I gave up the pedestal , but as for the simple
a worker assembling a computer... hmm, I'm a retired military man...
I used to sit in a trench (when I was younger), later Iled regiments, but someone had to
Someone had to defend my homeland! There is such a profession!

Maximus_genuine писал(а) >>

I remember the movie... I (or was it not me?) gave up the pedestal , but as for the simple
...as for the worker who builds a computer... I'm a retired military man...
I used to sit in a trench (when I was younger), later Iled regiments, but someone had to
I had to protect my homeland... there's a job to do!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SINCERE RESPONSE.... THANK YOU .... AND I'M SORRY IF ANYTHING IS WRONG...I TRIED NOT TO LIE...AND THE BEST FRIEND IS THE ONE WHO TELLS THE TRUTH...YOU KNOW IT WELL...

romanoesadro >> :

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SINCERE ANSWER.... THANK YOU .... AND FORGIVE ME IF ANYTHING IS WRONG...I TRIED NOT TO LIE...AND THE BEST FRIEND IS THE ONE WHO TELLS THE TRUTH...YOU KNOW IT WELL...

Reminds me somehow of PROGRAMMER.....

Zet1972 писал(а) >>

Reminds me somehow of a PROGRAMMER.....

>> I DON'T KNOW WHO'S THE ONE.

Zet1972 >> :

Reminds me somehow of PROGRAMMER.....

Nah, it's reversible there, it's a fucking mess, it's clinical.

Mischek писал(а) >>

Nah, it's reversible there, it's a fucking mess, it's clinical.

>> springtime.............))

LeoV >> :

Spring.............))

Right, plus crisis

>> a little bit of a statistic.

Mischek писал(а) >> A bit of statistics

Forex is like a fairy tale - jumping from 5 to 1,500. But here's what happens for such jumps.

LeoV >> :

Forex is like a fairy tale - jumping from 5 to 1,500. But here's what happens for such jumps.

>> with his stops at 300 and a planned drawdown of 30% they don't live longer.