I believe this is the only way to check the stability of an Advisor or an INDECATOR: I start with 5 dollars and finish with 1500 or more. - page 6

zxc >> :
Federal investigators in New York recently arrested an enigmatic Wall Street virtuoso on insider trading charges. What's incredible about the case is that the super-trader claims to be a time traveller and to have come from the year 2256.

love this kind of story :) as a kid I was into sci-fi

romanoesadro >> :

>> you think you're a broom, you're gonna get a broom?

your rules... I don't need your rules... I'm learning to do it this way... you'll make a great programmer...

romanoesadro писал(а) >>
I don't need your games... I'm learning to do my own games... you'll make a great programmer out of you...
I knew it... He smokes brooms...

Figar0 писал(а) >>
Я так и знал... Он веники курит.....К вашему сведенью я вабще не курю..это бес шуток...магу считать это как прямое аскарбление.. СМОТРИТЕ МНЕ ПР ОГРАМ ОИДЫ. ДАТОШНЫЕ ВЫ КАКОЙТО А Я ЕЩЁ ХОТЕЛ ...НЕТ ТАКИМ ДАТОШНЫМ Я НЕ СТАНУ КАК ВЫ ОТ ВАС УЖЕ НАВЕРНОЕ ВСЕ БЛИСКИЕ ШАРАХАЮТСЯ...не вазможно работать вот только начал алгаритмы вспоминать ...

romanoesadro писал(а) >>for your information, I don't smoke.

Sniffing?!!! >> brooms are better smoked than sniffed...

. LOOK AT ME PROGRAMOIDS. YOU'RE SUCH A DATOS AND I WANTED TO ...NO, I WON'T BECOME SUCH A DATOS LIKE YOU... YOU'RE PROBABLY THE ONLY ONE WHO MAKES PEOPLE SHY AWAY FROM YOU...

---

Either you become meticulous or you don't become a programmer.

You don't really have a choice. You just don't know it yet :)

Ascarb you are

Figar0 писал(а) >> THE DRAWING IS CLEARLY ABOUT YOU...LEVITIN SERGEI.

Sniffing?!!! ) brooms are better smoked than sniffed...

WHO HAS THAT HAPPENS THAT HE SPEAKS... ha ha ha ha

really one topic...what drugs mean...change your tune or re-program...better give some advice about the topic...as a beginner...

romanoesadro >> :

BETTER GIVE SOME ADVICE ON THE TOPIC...AS A BEGINNER ALGARITM...

Advice? - Easy! Learn Russian so you can write without mistakes. Finish school, then college, graduate school, defend a doctoral thesis on "Trading Strategies" and you'll be happy. Or not. But if you do NOT learn to write correctly, then you won't be guaranteed happiness. That's the algorithm.

timbo писал(а) >>

Advice? - Easy! Learn Russian so you can write without mistakes. Finish school, then college, graduate school, defend a doctoral thesis on "Trading Strategies" and you'll be happy. Or not. But if you do NOT learn to write correctly, then you won't be guaranteed happiness. That's the algorithm.

Thank you ..... about the doctorate, I think you're too much... You remind me of a junior high school teacher.