Paper "AMERO" will replace the dollar by spring!? - page 27

sab1uk >> :

US First Lady turned the White House lawn into a vegetable garden

Man, I thought that was a joke. she's actually planting a vegetable garden... )))

Vinsent_Vega >> :

Man, I thought that was a joke... she's actually planting a vegetable garden... )))

There won't be anything to eat in their country any time soon. That's why she's planting. That's what the news said, taking her cue from Roosevelt's wife, who also used the free land around the White House to grow her own fodder for lunch and dinner during the dash and famine.

Everyone in the states is already preparing for the worst and the Obama family is no exception. In the past they used to dabble in lawns, but now they have no use for lawns - the grass is tasteless there.

Night and day I say the same thing -
Don't be afraid, people!
Don't be afraid of the prison, don't be afraid of the law,
Fear not the pestilence and the pestilence,
Fear not the only thing you have to fear,
Who says, "I know how to do it!"
Who will say, "Come, people, follow me,
I'll teach you how to do it!"

Gentlemen, to http://www.godlikeproductions.com !

If by "grandpa" you mean Alan Greenspan, and by "vegetable garden" you mean the derivatives system he built:

From "The Tale of Repko"

Once upon a time, when he was thinking hard,
he decided to make a vegetable garden.
And not feeling the trick,
He sowed a little
radish, parsley and turnips...

And the turnips grew big.
And the granddaddy lost his rest.
Try cleaning it up,
People need to be called,
And where would you find them for something like that?

... (but there was a happy ending waiting for everyone):

And they're pulling and pulling from the bed
A huge turnip of kids.

Huge, mighty,
And whoops! BLEEP! It's all right!

trying to understand Russia's role in "pulling the turnip" .... Apparently Russia is the "mouse":

There was a mouse running to the barn.
But when the turnip saw it,
He went to help,
And pulled the cat.
That's never happened before!

Reshetov писал(а) >>

They are right to do so, for soon they will have to talk to each other in the language of nine grams. The Wild West. What can you take from them but overdue promissory notes?

Hello, namesake. Thanks for the free translation, it's very well done. :-)

Although, as it turns out, not everyone can appreciate the humor.

Reshetov >> :

There won't be anything to eat in their country any time soon. That's why she's planting. So it was said on the news that she took her cue from Roosevelt's wife, who also used the free land around the White House to grow her own fodder for lunch and dinner during the dash and famine.

And don't listen to the news in Russian translation. The White House vegetable garden is part of Obama's campaign promises; it is a publicity campaign, not a meal. The project is being carried out by local schoolchildren with the support of Gardeners International. What can we say? Well done Obama, keeping his promises.

Yurixx >> :

Or another thing: the Congress has passed (or is about to pass - I do not understand it) a law, which has retroactive force and is directed against a specific group of people. This is an unprecedented and unconstitutional case for the States. We are talking about that 150 billion bailout AIG received from the government. The top managers have received huge bonuses from this amount, which is contrary to the law, because this is public money. So now they are going to rectify this situation retroactively by levying a 90% tax on these profits.

Fun life out there ! :-))) And why it's good and right will tell us Timbo.

You didn't understand anything of what your brother told you. Or rather, you don't even want to understand. You grabbed it off the top of your head and ran off to tell us what you don't know.

The full details of what is going on are available to those who are interested. For example here http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=aSIkeD1UaJ2Q&refer=home

timbo >> :

You're so clever all the time, but can you explain why your bastards invaded Iraq? (a million civilians were killed there)

Serbia, I can't forgive you.

http://game.matrix.odessa.ua/forum/showpost.php?p=76262&postcount=6