Paper "AMERO" will replace the dollar by spring!? - page 24

BARS писал(а) >>

Reshetov wrote >>

Stable this week.

We are talking about the fact that, following the example of the US Fed, other countries could also run their printing presses full throttle and then things would certainly go off the rails, i.e. the situation would become completely uncontrollable.

if it makes sense for them to run their own...

We do not give a shit about politics or the economy, it is much easier for me to watch the Central Bank's rates and smoke and watch the bots...

The world economy is being called to the printing press.

Most major world players have no doubts: the new administration of Barack Obama will not limit itself to actually issue financing of the U.S. government debt. "Bond buying supports inflation expectations amid zero interest rates and falling lending rates," says Jessica Hauersen of Chicago-based MF Global, "The Fed is essentially financing the deficit by buying Treasury bonds. If Barack Obama's administration succeeds in implementing the plan, the dollar is finished.

Reshetov >> :

The world economy is being called to the printing press

There is no doubt in the minds of most major global players: Barack Obama's new administration will not limit itself to actually issuing funding for US government debt. "Bond buying supports inflation expectations amid zero interest rates and falling lending rates," says Jessica Hauersen of Chicago-based MF Global, "The Fed is essentially financing the deficit by buying Treasury bonds. If Barack Obama's administration succeeds in implementing the plan, the dollar is finished.

A scenario consistent with that described in the Zeitgest... Everyone must have noticed how the dollar collapsed on Wednesday because the Fed bought up $750 billion worth of mortgage-backed securities debt,which they themselves print.

Choomazik писал(а) >>

The scenario fits the one described in the Zeitgest... Everyone must have noticed how the dollar collapsed on Wednesday because the Fed bought up $750 billion in mortgage-backed securities debt,which they themselves print.

Haven't bought up yet, just announced they will. That's when the real fun begins.

Choomazik >> :

The scenario corresponds to that described in the Zeitgest...

When are we all going to be numbered and chipped?

Yurixx >> :

It hasn't bought up yet, but has just announced that it will. That's when the real fun begins.

>>) or just someone has made some money :))

Choomazik >> :

The scenario fits the one described in the Zeitgest... Everyone must have noticed how the dollar collapsed on Wednesday because the Fed bought up $750 billion worth of mortgage-backed securities debt,which they themselves print.

This just proves that the collapse of the dollar will happen just as fast and lightning fast!

Yurixx >> :

It hasn't bought up yet, but has just announced that it will. That's when the real fun begins.

http://money.cnn.com/2009/03/18/news/economy/fed_decision/index.htm?postversion=2009031815

Of course she announced, not bought up, thank you. Although I don't think bids of this magnitude will gounfulfilled.The reactionwas there...

-star- >> :

This just proves that the collapse of the dollar will happen just as fast and with lightning speed!

As far as I'm concerned, it's already happening, see Wednesday's charts....

alexx_v >> :

Or just someone who has made some money :))

And someonewants realthings (means of production, real estate?), not phonies...

Choomazik >> :

http://money.cnn.com/2009/03/18/news/economy/fed_decision/index.htm?postversion=2009031815

Of course I advertised rather than bought up, thank you. Although I don't think requests of this magnitude will gounfulfilled.The reactionhas been...

"Maybe this is the only way out. Maybe it is just that bad. But there is a real chance that the patient could die from the medicine, not the disease," said Kevin Giddis, managing director of fixed income at Morgan Keegan.

Free translation. In brackets are notes on what is being referred to, i.e. words that are not in the quotation but are present in the context of the whole article:

"Is that likely to be the only way out? Presumably a pretty lousy one? But there's a real chance that the syphilitic (American economy) could kick the bucket, not from dripping off the end (of the crisis), but from self-medication (building up the money supply by printing already-depreciating bills)," said Kevin Giddis, managing director of "grab-and-go" trading tactics at Morgan Keegan.