Paper "AMERO" will replace the dollar by spring!? - page 21

There are a lot of billionaires in Russia too, but do they really own those assets? One got caught and now sits in jail, the others have fled. It is the same with the Chinese - more showmanship. They are masters of props in general.

Has anyone summed it up? Or are we still on the same page? I don't have time to read so many flubbery pages ... :-о)

budimir >> :
Anyone got a summary? Or are we still on the same page? No time to read so many flubbery pages ... :-о)

How do you know if you haven't read it?

The conclusion from all this is: 1.No matter how hard we rack our brains, one thing is clear that this whole global financial mess is being run by someone and it is probably the Fed!

3. All countries in the world, including the EU, are big cash cows, as they create liquidity for the dollar at the expense of their economies!

2. There is no way we can influence the situation but only use it to our advantage if we have time!

FOXXXi >> :

how do you know it's flooded if you don't read it?

mine ? it was clearly written in so many flub pages... and there's no time to read all this nonsense :-o)

budimir >> :

>> in mine ? so many fludo pages have been clearly written... and there's no time to read all this nonsense :-o)

bullshit...bullshit...B R E D ===============>So it's BREAD! ==============>for someone))))))))

Can put a sell on CFDs on #GM

General Motors has money left until May

Anger is not enough! Now after the announcement of rates decided to close positions (on the euro and the pound was up)

And what happened? In two well-known brokerage companies they brazenly shut down servers! On the real! - "No connection" !

And the demo works ...