Paper "AMERO" will replace the dollar by spring!? - page 10

There are more radical scenarios for how the world crisis will be resolved: World War III as a technology for overcoming the current world crisis

There is only one possible conversation with Russia - "We win, you lose. Sign here" (c) R. Perle - ideologist of American neoconservatives

timbo >> :

You can assume I have a deep understanding of the subject. The article is crap. In this version someone has thought of cutting off the end, where the author unobtrusively sells his real estate as the only means to save himself in a crisis.

"Uncomplicatedly explanatory in nature" means that it lends itself well to the mass-media rut of rabidly stupid anti-Americanism. Everything that is bad for America is good for many here personally. Ask them why, they can't articulate it. Uncomplicated doesn't mean right.

Come on, Timbo, tell people your deep understanding of the subject. Don't be shy, if you have something to say. Don't say that your reflections will not fit on the forum, or the level of forumers will not comprehend the subject. Enlighten please, and stop asserting yourself at the expense of other opinions.

Wow.... There's a lot of nonsense on the Net!!! I think Putin is a pedophile, it's out of bounds!!!

No, it's not the other way around, it's just the way to go to war. The enemy should be decapitated in advance and all weapons that pose a danger should be scrapped. And after that we can go to war.

We just have to answer one question, if there is no Russian army. Who will be able to stand up to the Americans? Their eternal desire to solve problems with a Colt.

Prival >> :

No, it's not the other way around, it's just the way to go to war. The enemy should be decapitated in advance and all weapons that pose a danger should be scrapped. And after that we can go to war.

We just have to answer one question, if there is no Russian army. Who will be able to stand up to the Americans? Their eternal desire to solve problems with a Colt.

You want peace, prepare for war.

At least the Americans have already done battle reconnaissance in South Ossetia. >> So don't get too comfortable.

drel500 >> :

Wow.... What nonsense is on the net!!! I think Putin is a pedophile and it's out of bounds!

So it's normal for you to go out on the street and start kissing the tummy of little boys you don't know.

FOXXXi >> :

>> So, Timbo, tell us your deepest understanding of the subject. Don't be shy, if you have something to say. Don't say that your thoughts cannot fit on the forum, or the level of forum users cannot comprehend the subject. >> Enlighten, please, and stop self-asserting yourself at the expense of other voices.

Anything is done for money or interest. That is, you can try to ask me a question that I would be interested in answering as comprehensively as possible, or you can pay me money. My rate is $100 an hour.

meanwhile in america, gun sales jump....

timbo писал(а) >>

My rate is $100 an hour.

>> Very American.)