Why don't they take the pips away from the champions? - page 20

LeoV >> :
For me, as for many, the question remains unclear - why aren't the spreads increasing? If the Championship is positioned as a championship in real, market conditions - then not increasing spreads leads to various unexplained situations. I think that spreads and stop levels have already changed for all of your sponsors. The Championship is taking place in pre-crisis conditions, although the quotes are not pre-crisis because the volatility cannot be regulated. What does this situation have to do with?

The problem is that we will be accused of "changing the rules during the competition". Like last year, we use automatic floating stop levels, but we have not changed the spreads.

Perhaps we will submit the next spread change to the Jury for approval:

Symbol
Spread
New Spread
USDCHF 4 4
GBPUSD 3 3
EURUSD 2 2
USDJPY 3 3
USDCAD 4 4
AUDUSD 3 3
EURGBP 2 3
EURAUD 10 12
EURCHF 3 3
EURJPY 3 4
GBPJPY 7 10
GBPCHF 7 10

Renat >> :

The problem here is that we will be accused of "changing the rules during the competition". We use automatic floating stop levels as we did last year, but we haven't changed the spreads.

Yes, but Dealing Centres change the rules "during the competition". And the championship is positioned as a championship in real, market conditions...

There is no perfect solution, there is no perfect way out. What they decide is the right thing to do.

Renat писал(а) >>

Everything remains in the history, including all reports, charts, trades and trading logs. Take a look at the account statuses of the participants of previous competitions, please.

We purposely hold an open Championship to show the whole process and save a lot of accumulated information.

You do not want to understand me. Stop the Expert Advisor if he starts making mistakes. Or to be more precise, if you have tweaked it so that it starts making mistakes. Let him stay away from trading. But that does not mean that he should be removed from the list of participants. Amelabs hasn't traded for a second month either. Otherwise it looks like clearing the pedestal for someone else.

zxc >> :

Yes, but the Dealing Centres are changing the rules "during the competition". And the Championship is positioned as a championship in real, market conditions...

Why blame others? We run our own competition and we are responsible for it. And we are responsible publicly, I dare say.

Given the claims that have been made against us (remember the attacks in 2006 and 2007?) and are still being made, we are realistic about the consequences of the decision "to change the terms during the Championship".

About market conditions - we have fully automatic quoting, taking into account the Championship rules and preliminary testing by Expert Advisors of the Participants. There are a lot of requotes, bounces and slippages in Participants' logs. There is no sense in arranging a strict quoting.

Look at the Championship results and draw your own conclusions - this is what we are running the competition for.

strelec >> :

You don't want to understand me. Stop the councillor if he's starting to make mistakes. Or rather, if you've tweaked him so much that he's starting to make mistakes. Let him stay out of the trade. But that does not mean that he should be removed from the list of participants. Amelabs hasn't traded for a second month either. Otherwise it looks like he's clearing the podium for someone else.

You have violated the technical conditions of the Championship Rules (correctly account settings of financial instruments without any strictly defined parameters (lot limits, spreads, minimum market indents, etc.)) and therefore you are included in the disqualification lists.

Look at the last 8 pages of Entries - there are plenty of disqualified by Jury decisions:

Participation in the Championship requires meeting serious technical conditions for the correctness of the experts.

Renat писал(а) >>

The problem here is that we will be accused of "changing the rules during the competition". Like last year, we use automatic floating stop levels, but we have not changed the spreads.

Perhaps we will submit the following spread change to the Jury for approval:

Renat, thank you for your response. I can understand that. You are between two fires. Some will accuse you of "changing the rules during the competition", others will accuse you of "non-market trading conditions". Maybe it makes sense to take into account the trading conditions of the brokers who sponsor the championship? They have quite objective trading conditions. In any case, the decision is yours, whatever it is, it will be the right one. ))))

You're jumping all over me. And in vain. I specifically scoured the net and found the RTS Stock Exchange contest, the entry fee is 30 thousand rubles in real money, not in coins. Here are the rules http://www.rts.ru/s765

And here is the ranking http://www.rts.ru/main/investor/ look closely at the first place. The interval between buying and selling is sometimes a few seconds. About 600 trades a day. If that's not a piper, throw a stone at me.

Those in our competition are lambs compared to this.

Just think about what a lot of people here are calling for. To get closer to real trading.

Good very good, but is real trading closer to the stock exchange or to the quoting apparatus of a particular brokerage house ?

Prival >> :

The interval between buying and selling is sometimes a few seconds. About 600 trades a day.

What's interesting, eva claims that it's not a robot but she herself trades manually ))))

Prival >> :

You're jumping all over me. And in vain. I specifically scoured the net and found the RTS Stock Exchange contest, the entry fee is 30 thousand rubles in real money, not in coins. Here are the rules http://www.rts.ru/s765

And here is the ranking http://www.rts.ru/main/investor/ look closely at the first place. The interval between buying and selling is sometimes a few seconds. About 600 trades a day. If that's not a piper, throw a stone at me.

Those in our competition are lambs compared to this.

Just think about what a lot of people here are calling for. Get closer to real trading.

Good very good, but is the real trading closer to the exchange or to the quoting mechanism of some brokerage company?

>> Of course to the BC.

What is the point of training for car racing and taking part in speedboat racing? They are different sandboxes, you can say they are good or bad but they are just different.