Why don't they take the pips away from the champions? - page 31

zxc >> :

I have one of those too. I'm not going to tell you the name, but this EA is available on the Internet. That is why I have three absolutely identical EAs in the Championship. I downloaded ready-made EAs, tweaked them a bit and submitted them to the Championship.

This EA trades very good not only with pips (no brokerage company will give take of 4-6 pips), but for example - take 20, stop 50. And we do not need to modify anything. It is enough to change stops and some settings. It is just that the respected Participants of the Championship were too lazy to check the capabilities of the Expert Advisor, so they sent a Pipswise strategy to the Championship by default ...

And....

another antikiller)))

zxc >> :

..... but there is this advisor on the internet.

>> I'll give you the link! Let's compare the who's who.

coaster >> :

Please give me the link! >> let's compare the who's who.

>> yeah, yeah. >> we're waiting! :)

coaster писал(а) >>

2 strelec

I can recommend a grind for real. If the pipsitter has positive MO, then from the positive MO you can make anything your heart desires. The strategy for re-qualification of the pipsitter to the long dealer is simple and well known. It is necessary to have oppositely opened positions in the market all the time. That is, instead of a short-term pullback - you will always be open (to keep the stock for the expected signal), but will close briefly with a double overlap of positions (to leave a single lock after closing until the next signal). After each such manipulation you will have, say, "+60" pips from one counter and "-55" pips from the other. This number of points is not scalping at all. The result is the same 5 pips. In order to make a complete fool of brokerage companies, open two accounts, each will be rollover accounts with big objectives, but locking each other. And open lots on different accounts. If I had your signals :o) - I would have converted your scalper to a long term trader, in two accounts. Good Luck! Congrats on the win!

P.S.

I don't pay much attention to those who attack the pip-switchers. A strategy that can extract +++++MO from such a ratio of risk level to target+spread I think is worthwhile! And what is the main thing for a man? - To earn and feed his family. You don't like my pips??? Here! Here's a non-pipsman for you. :)

Oh, and one more thing. Do not show anyone - how it works in real life. Don't fall for kindergarten provocations. The grown-ups will understand everything in your favour...

here's a pipsman - not a pipsman.

This is the picture so far...

Red.Line >> :

That's the picture so far.

Is that the one for a grand?

2 granit77 - knock me on my Facebook, I'll give you a fresh Equity Trawl function.

Our answer to the Chamberlain :)

xrust >> :

2 granit77 - knock me on my Facebook, I'll give you the latest Equity Trawl function.

I do not keep an ICQ, I will write on mail in the evening.

granit77 >> :

Is that the one for a grand?

Second and second thing. It's the same so far.