Crisis: Don't we care? - page 58

timbo >> :

The British Guardian is a newspaper on the level of Speed-Info or MK, a tabloid tabloid. And Leontiev... I don't even know those words.

If you're interested in the crisis, let's go with Bloomberg.

What's the Guardian got to do with it?
>> it was a link to "however."

cabluk >> :

What's the Guardian got to do with it?
It was a link to "however."

Hello, what do you mean? All of Leontiev's bullshit is clinging to the Guardian's opinion.

And it is funny to listen when someone blames someone else for the crisis, as one man cannot create a planetary economic crisis.

And yet, to analyze the situation, build cause-and-effect links, make a diagnosis and predict the development of the situation in the future, you need at least

All conclusions are based on dubious bits of information found on the Internet.

It's still interesting to read, though.

"don't read the soviet newspapers before dinner..."

Figar0 >> :

Wasserman is certainly not a stupid man, but he is a physicist, not a political scientist or a historian... And what can the "Dulles plan" have to do with the financial crisis that America suffers from, as well as everybody else? I do not see any conspiracy in the crisis, but whose "handiwork" I see clearly.

This is an example of well-known enemy plans such as Amero, puppeteers and other nonsense.

I have come across people who try to have the last word in every conversation - no matter what it is. If you say your opinion and everything is clear - but not - let's cling to every phrase and word. Like a complex individual trying to prove his intellectual superiority. What's the point?

Zet1972 писал(а) >>
I have come across people who try to have the last word in every conversation, no matter what. Give your opinion and everything is clear - but if not, you cling to every phrase and word. Like a complex individual trying to prove his intellectual superiority. What's the point?

timbo insists that it is 100 percent entrepreneurial people who go to the usa. Prival wrote that people are fleeing their problems to the states. Judging by the number of hours timbo devotes to writing posts on this forum and the diligence with which he communicates to us how_it_is_good, it is hard to believe timbo is enterprising.

2 timbo: You are as much of a migrant in the U.S. as Uzbeks are here.

Well, yes, MT-4 has absorbed all the soviet qualities, i.e. MT-4 has remained in the Soviet era,
and timbo is an mt-4 user.

PapaYozh >> :

2 timbo: you are just as much of a migrant in the states as the uzbeks are here.

Timbo probably isn't in the south but in australia it seems to me.

we got bears on bikes here and he's got aboriginals blowing pipes over there

"well yes, the mt-4 has absorbed all the soviet qualities, i.e. the mt-4 has remained in soviet times,"
to clarify:
accessibility, free, unfinished, one-of-a-kind,
obscure laws, lax enforcement, parochialism, lack of description,
farce, the fight against speculators, the nipple system, hopelessness, faith in tomorrow.

Mischek писал(а) >>

And it is ridiculous to listen when someone blames someone in particular for the crisis, one man cannot cause a planetary economic crisis.

And yet, to analyze the situation, build cause-and-effect links, make a diagnosis and predict the development of the situation in the future, you need at least

All conclusions are based on dubious bits of information found on the Internet.

Here are two opinions of people who can be called experts. And not bought by the Americans, and not bought by the Russians. Opinions by and large coincide, but they are written in different ways and have different ideas about how events will unfold. In any case it is worth reading.

There are two files in the attached archive: "At the Edge of Financial Deadlock" and "Consequences of the Crisis".

The first file is that of D. Golubovsky, an analyst at Kalita-Finance Group. His author's page http://kf-news.ru/category/kolonka.

The second is by M. Khazin, an economist. His website dedicated to the global crisis http://worldcrisis.ru/

Files:
crisiss.rar  1010 kb

PapaYozh >> :

timbo insists that it is 100 percent entrepreneurial people who go to the usa. Prival wrote that people are fleeing their problems to the states. Judging by the number of hours timbo devotes to writing posts on this forum and the diligence with which he communicates to us how_it_is_good, it is hard to believe timbo is enterprising.

2 timbo: You are as much of a guest worker in the U.S. as Uzbeks are here.

Take it or leave it as it comes, if it makes your life easier.

As soon as you run out of arguments on the topic of the thread, you immediately start discussing your opponent's personality. Shitting on someone else elevates yourself tremendously - Soviet is forerunner.