Crisis: Don't we care? - page 52

BARS >> :

>> where were you born?

That country no longer exists.

timbo >> :

That country no longer exists.

Why so cold to Russia?
We're no strangers to the cold, and neither are the Americans.

We have "democracy" just recently, while they have so much ....

People have not seen anything for years, they are typically saturated, and generations abroad have been brought up on propaganda, both here and there.

Now we are selling oil and pumping gas at our pumps, tomorrow we will be revving up factories and education. We are not below the plinth either. We are just relatively young and do not really know how to live after the curtain. In my city I have half a million mouths, but when I just wanted to ask where the flower shop is I ran into an Amer and at the post office into a German, and everyone comes to see how our steelmakers weld cast iron and steel. There are 2 institutes, one even helps Europe with metallurgy. (Just for the record, the university earned 13 thousand rubles on its own, and this is not Moscow).

We even sold motorbikes to the states (I do not know whether we are selling the Ural Wolf now or not). Our equipment, mind you, is priced high around the world.

Things are not so smooth here, but there is no perfection anywhere. The police take bribes from the Americans as they do from us, but not on the same scale. And people want to eat everywhere. And they do not give a damn about us, just as we do not give a damn about them.

Another thing is that this girl "America" who has "critical days" every 30-40 years will get tired of wiping financial snot all over her, and they will go bankrupt or get physically kicked in the teeth. Sooner or later everybody will get sick of it.

You were born in the USSR (Georgia, Ukraine and other countries). You have the language and education you got when you were young, and you do not owe that to America. And if you are not offended by the facts that they present, I am sorry.

//----------

But because of this global bullshit, we will certainly improve our education and culture...

And enough about them, they do not love us and we do not have to love them.

Every country has enough headaches of its own. Those who play with racquets, we have to get up after the devastation...

BARS >> :

And enough about them, they don't love us and we don't have to love them.

These are teenage complexes that we should get rid of by now.

First of all, the average American knows nothing about Russia and the Russians, and most importantly, does not want to know. The local news of his little town is more important and closer to him than the entire FSU put together.

Secondly, the average American has a positive attitude towards Russians - winter, bears, vodka, Dostoevsky. Not enough? And what do you know, for example, about Australia, except kangaroos?

P.S. And you should love your wife...

timbo >> :

These are the teenage complexes that we should have gotten rid of by now.

First of all, the average American knows nothing about Russia and the Russians, and most importantly, does not want to know. The local news of his little town is more important and closer to him than the entire FSU put together.

Secondly, the average American has a positive attitude towards Russians - winter, bears, vodka, Dostoevsky. Not enough? And what do you know, for example, about Australia, except kangaroos?

P.S. And you have to love your wife...

In the first place, they do not know anything, so you can say anything you like, do not say that they do not shit on us, we are theirs as well as they are ours. But the AMP is poking at us.

Second, the american average does not have anything to do with us. They have enough problems of their own to take a positive attitude towards the Russians.

It's winter, vodka, bears in Moscow... that's what they think.

I know about Australia, they treat foreigners well, kangaroos are nice, but they have enough of the other kind....

P.s. the main thing for me is to lend, and you can at least love a bitch...

As they say, "Your opinion does not interest me".

BARS >> :

First of all, they do not know anything, so they can say anything, do not say that they do not shit on us, they shit on us and we shit on them. But the AMP is poking at us.

Second, the american average does not have anything to do with us. They have enough problems of their own to take a positive attitude towards the Russians.

Exactly, they don't, because:

1. They have enough to worry about so they can fill their brains with. How often do you think about the fate of Burkina Faso? Read the views of Russian military experts about the missile defence system, its significance and targeting.

2. On the whole they have a positive attitude towards everyone, they are generally friendly people.

If you know about Australia decently, tell us your associations and we will see how far they go from "winter, bears, vodka, Dostoevsky".

Here's just no Google: capital, population, important political, military, cultural milestones, who's in power there now - the president, the ruling party.

By the way, many people in America are sure that Putin is the president of Russia - as they only show him in the news mentioning Russia.

I will tell you what I know and remember easily.

It was inhabited by Australian Aborigines before discovery. It was discovered by the Dutch, later became a British colony, and even more colonies later.

Major cities on the mainland include Canberra, Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth.

Roths there are about 19-20 yr old.

The native-born have to pass a citizenship examination after a 4-year residency.

Farming is well-developed and Fords are manufactured. Mostly coal is mined.

Market oriented mainly for domestic consumption. Exports are mainly cars and household appliances.

They have Australia Day and Melbrun Cup Day :))) they have a celebration of Australia Day.

Currency: Australian Dollar

Good place to check out the Ayers Rock, large reef, Sydney tower, Sydney Opera House, aquarium and underwater park :)))

Elizabeth 2nd => Constitutional monarchy. => 2 "parliaments".

p.s. 2 areas of the country that are legally under the main government but are gaining autonomy like the americans ... good points with new zealand )

Prices are reasonable by the standards of europe and america, but for tourists, the cost of travel is high...

BARS >> :

I will tell you what I know and remember easily.

It was inhabited by Australian Aborigines before the discovery. It was discovered by the Dutch, later became a British colony, and even more colonies later.

Major cities on the mainland include Canberra, Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth.

Roths there are about 19-20 lakhs.

The native-born have to pass a citizenship examination after a 4-year residency.

Developed agriculture, manufacture of Fords (also Toyotas and Opelas under their own brand). They mainly extract coal (and the rest of the Mendeleev's table).

And the market is mainly oriented to domestic consumption. Of the exports are mainly cars and household appliances. (Everything is exactly the opposite).

They have Australia Day and Melbrun Cup Day :))), they even have a race day (only in Melbourne, other cities have their own races ) )

Local currency: Australian Dollars

Good place to visit: Ayers Rock, Great Reef, Sydney Tower, Sydney Opera House, Aquarium, Underwater Park :))) (winter, vodka, bears).

Elizabeth 2nd => Constitutional monarchy. => two "parliaments". (naturally democracy, federation with a prime minister, although the formal head with the right to dissolve the government is the governor general - representative of the English crown)

p.s. there are two territories of the country that are legally subordinate to the prime minister but are gaining autonomy like the americans (not like that at all)... good points with new zealand ) (and a bunch of other countries, starting with America)

Prices by the standards of Europe or America are moderate (prices in America are much lower), but for tourists it is mainly travel expenses, the distances are great (the service is very expensive)...

Good for you! All in all you know a little more about Australia than an American does about Russia. Although you have a college degree and he doesn't.

Red is completely wrong. In blue, there is some truth, but it's not quite right or very incomplete, i.e. Australians would have laughed at you. The correct answers are in brackets, where it is possible to answer briefly.

Somebody's part of the text is missing.

In red, it's completely wrong. In blue, there is some truth, but only a fraction and very little.

On the whole, you know a little more about Australia than the average American knows about Russia, although he still knows Dostoevsky and, thanks to the cinema, has heard of Dr Zhivago and Natasha Rostova. On the other hand, you have higher education and he doesn't. So you see...

Yeah, I'll write about everything.

I'll write what I remember, and more blue. :-p

We also produce the entire table, but they are fixated on oil. They are fixated on oil, so it is no problem that they say coal is badly mined there.

Melbrunov races have a day off, others do not... => they are more prestigious, and of course if there are such races "with a day off" then there are others. There's nothing to fuck with.