Crisis: Don't we care? - page 80

Korey писал(а) >>
That's funny in the article.

For me, the funniest thing is the way a technician talks about issues far beyond technology. His thinking is parallelepipedal, all angles straight.

Exactly, like Chapaev the square trinomial, he cannot even imagine unscientific knowledge. Neither can scientific knowledge, it only thinks about empirical facts.

But there you go. He chose a theme - to speculate on the evolution of extraterrestrial civilizations! Fucking empiricist.

Vinsent_Vega >> :

maybe they're just shy...

No, they're flaming pictures in the margins

Besides:

We do not hear "voices" of extraterrestrial civilisations, despite years of listening to interstellar radio airwaves, because "brothers on reason" do not use for information transmission electromagnetic waves as we do, but bundles of one type of elementary particles - neutrinos. Such assumption was made by American physicists in article "Galactic neutrino communication"

It's simple, the fact is that earthly humanity does not yet have the status of "brothers in common sense", but makes up a lot about itself

much has been written... but all in vain... waiting for someone to make discoveries that do not fit into the established system of relations and then for sure,

suddenly the clouds will dance and the grasshopper will chirp on the violin... in a word there will be a differentiation of sciences, a search for fundamental knowledge,

which will explain and link the laws of the macro and micro worlds, the integration of knowledge in the sciences and...

the time will come again to write such articles... if, of course, mankind lives to see the next round of new knowledge that expands the understanding of the World

We don't hear "voices" of extraterrestrial civilisations, despite many years of listening to interstellar radio ether, because "brothers on reason" use for information transfer not electromagnetic waves as we do, but the beams of one of types of elementary particles - neutrinos. Such supposition was put forward by American physicists in article "Galactic neutrino communication".

Actually, not only physicists, but simply enlightened people know already that information does not need material carriers, is transmitted instantly and exists independently of matter.

And the mentioned American physicists simply cannot yet break out of the framework of "scientific" knowledge of the world, they think in the old categories of "let me feel". It's strange that they didn't explain exactly why the neutrino and why it is better than electromagnetic waves. After all, the neutrino has a rest mass and therefore cannot move at the speed of light.

Come on...)

I have already started to think that my brothers-in-arms will fly in, pluck us out of the crisis, give everyone a quadrillion intergalactic dollars in humanitarian aid, and we will live happily ever after, they won't let us dream.

Yurixx писал(а) >> A neutrino has a rest-mass and therefore cannot move at the speed of light.

But for neutrinos a lead wall thousands of kilometres thick is not an obstacle at all...

P.S. And Panov's article is a near-scientific babble of a non-Andartarian about what a nuclear reactor should be.

Mathemat писал(а) >>

But for neutrinos, a lead wall thousands of kilometres thick is no obstacle at all...

How are we supposed to pick it up, you bastard? To get any information at all? Americans need it for that, or what am I missing ? :-)))

Well somehow they catch these neutrinos underground, not even thousands of kilometres of lead. I can't imagine how they, these civilisations, communicate if they have to. Surely they have thought up a way to bypass the light speed limit. Well, there are no such physical laws that cannot be "broken" at high enough level of knowledge.

P.S. And if we consider non-locality of quantum mechanics, well here such possibilities are announced...

- How will the world emerge from the crisis?

- More economical. It will consume less. Control credit so that money is not handed out for bad projects. The world will emerge financially healthier. More energy efficient. The world will be a better place in 2-3 years.