Crisis: Don't we care? - page 45

Mischek, burn more!

Mischek писал(а) >>

>> a new letter...

I don't have one on my keyboard:( I should give the ironmongers an idea...

Inflation in the states is on the rise.

But they're embarrassed to the point of blushing.

Another chain letter from another broker) Stifling...)

Due to the extremely unstable situation on the international financial and stock markets, high volatility of trading and financial instruments, as well as the projected increase in volatility and instability of financial markets in general, caused by the arrival of new serious players in the markets, the group of companies "xxxxxx" decided to change the conditions of customer service.

From December 1, 2008 the following conditions will come into effect:

Anopen position is the result of the first part of a complete completed transaction. As a result of opening a position, the Client is obligated: to execute the opposite transaction of the same size; to maintain equity at least 50% of the required margin.

Margin Call and Stop Out levels are set at 100% and 50% respectively.

Maximum leverage for MINI accounts is set at 200:1, whereas maximum leverage for REAL accounts is set at 100:1.

Please take early action to ensure you meet the above requirements and avoid unforeseen situations.

notice the beginning of the video talks about overproduction...

a prime example of the auto industry comes to mind - in the old days in major american cities, automakers conspired with oil companies to buy up entire bus companies and liquidate the routes

all in order to get as many people as possible into private cars.

From the same thread, we can assume that epileptics in the US are allowed to drive not because of freedom of democracy, but because of the same lobbyists - the auto industry, insurers, lenders -

another trick - in america owners of cars with engines under 3 litres feel like suckers, 5 litres is a "normal person".

i hope the whole detroit troika dies))

sabluk >> :

owners of cars with engines under 3 litres feel like suckers, 5 litres is "normal man".

>> hope the whole Detroit trio dies.)

Well, well, not so fast, you'll get yourselves killed.

5.2 л.

5.2 л.

He's a normal man: he even has his own KAMAZ.