Crisis: Don't we care? - page 7

meta-trader2007 >> :

True it is a constant and it is equal to zero. At least so for Americans who just print paper called dollars. Paying for all the associated costs of printing with those same dollars.

And then they give loans to the whole world with this dollar (cheap now ...) But there will be a time when they have to repay the debt? There will be, so the americans will do everything possible to raise the dollar because then all loans will be repaid with expensive quid.

Why was it started in 98?

Banks used to run GKOs and did not invest in the real economy (production).

Banks are wiser now. But the trouble is, mortgages are going under.

Low bank liquidity.

And everything will be fine if people do not rush to take all their deposits from banks, pifs.

If that happens, our economy will get such a kick in the gut that, if it holds on, it will be a miracle.

The american construction sector has tanked because of the speculators, they are used to borrowing at low percentages and buying real estate. So everything melted down after the rate hike (loans have become expensive and => the alternative worth of investments has decreased, ie when there is a choice to buy a bagel or pie, time passes and you realize that the bagel will rule over the bagel)

No one is going to cut us off with these engines... and so "evolution" will happen.

>> all the more so that the brokerage company, in most cases, does not transact on the interbank, and simply we do not influence the market. (>> I will keep silent about the name of the brokerage company, I will only tell you the volume it really withdraws (if we have a total buy or sell of 50 million, we will withdraw it to the interbank market).

The crisis: Don't we care?

А НАМ ВСЁ РАВНО ! А НАМ ВСЁ РАВНО !

COSING WE GRAVE....

"Citizens calm down! Go away, go away, there's nothing to see."

I have long had the impression that this is all a game directed from a single centre. And the so-called fundamentals and other indices which supposedly reflect economic realities are rubbish.

It does smell of gunpowder, doesn't it? Oil is well on its way to the mark I mentioned here. And we have 78 in the budget, it seems. The bottom doesn't seem to be in sight...

CFD Light sweet crude oil (Future)

Mathemat писал(а) >>

I have long had the impression that this is all a game directed from a single centre. And the so-called fundamentals and other indices which supposedly reflect economic realities are rubbish.

It really smells like stink. Oil is well on its way to the mark I mentioned here. And we have 78 in the budget, it seems. I don't see a bottom in sight...

Concerning oil prices I think one should not worry too much, soon OPEC will hold an emergency meeting, the minimum price they are interested in is somewhere around $100/barrel. There will be happy adjustments for our budget:)

Mathemat >> :

It does smell of gunpowder, doesn't it? Oil is well on its way to the mark I mentioned here. And we have 78 in the budget, it seems. The bottom doesn't seem to be in sight...

CFD Light sweet crude oil (Future)

What about OPEC? It seems that 4 years ago they seriously stated that a price around 26-30 per barrel was economically feasible for them. They even increased production in an attempt to curb the growth. But oil went up anyway. Apparently, it does not behave according to the fundamentals and the alleged balance of supply and demand, but according to the GAME.

Mathemat >> :

I have long had the impression that this is all a game directed from a single centre.

I am sure it is a game, the most exciting and violent.

Mathemat писал(а) >>

It does smell of gunpowder, doesn't it? Oil is well on its way to the mark I mentioned here. And we have 78 in the budget, it seems. There's no bottom in sight...

I had the same impression about a year ago. It has only grown stronger with time. There are many proofs of this, such as falsification of reports provided (the so-called news), serious central bank interventions of the loyal USA countries, which were announced in "small print", or on the contrary, an advertised upcoming intervention in order to motivate the players to take the actions they need.

In short - mass control of the masses. I believe that the rise in the dollar and the fall in oil is a planned election programme. But as the saying goes, we lost control of the situation.

Mathemat >> :

It does smell of gunpowder, doesn't it? Oil is well on its way to the mark I mentioned here. And we have 78 in the budget, it seems. I don't really see the bottom...

On the same page I gave references to the Russian budget. For 2008 it was $112 and for 2009 it was $95. If oil prices are lower, then guess where the budget is. The statutory fund and the pension fund are at the same place, the right guys have already started paying debts of companies belonging to them with their money.

About the reinsurance is paranoia.

The customs duty is calculated one month in advance. And 2 months after that for approval and approval.

So we are still getting revenue at the price of 2 months ago.

The Stab Fund will be yanked to somehow offset our corporate debt, and in fact we gave it to the west as collateral.

We used to live with the price of $ 20 per barrel!!!

Yesterday I read that Europe is switching to biofuels. The production volume of biofuels has reached 1.5% of total liquid fuels. ( 1.5% is not a little, so it seems that the oil is flying )