Initial deposit size - what is it? - page 6

Что подобных девушек тянет в форекс?

Like who? And also: what are you doing here?

Do you have money, since you have $10K?

What makes you say that?

Basically, it's not for gentle creatures, there are exceptions, but the price is high.

The price of what?

Entertainment?

Not at all.

As a source of income, it's better to concentrate on a life partner.

Thank you. I'll send that advice to Cosmopolitan right away. By the way, can you tell me what the search parameters are and where they are?

IMHO.

You're welcome!

Swetten писал (а) >>

There are no tricks. I'll get the quotes and post the report.

P.S. All the parameters are set. It beeps, but it won't go. One more thing: "Download - press F2 and download quotes from HISTORY CENTRA - metaquotes" - does it mean that I have to connect to their server? And how?

P.P.S. Seems to be a problem with the DC. Always flashing the icon and saying "No connection".

and still can't connect to another dc, ?

Try dumping the contents of these files into the config folder.

if you have a similar file, do not replace it!

copy only those which aren't there

---

thereby you will have terminal to connect to different brokerage companies.

Files:

igar00 писал (а) >>

As a source of income, it is still better to concentrate on a life partner.

Igor, some girls provide for their own companions. Including in the financial markets.

Poor Jena and others are an example. So you're wrong.

The weaker sex is not as weak as we (not weak) think it is. ;)

And the drive itself deserves respect.

I have decided that it is better to start with 20,000p, multiply it to 120,000p and then withdraw 100,000p from the account. Approximate time for all this is a week. Initially, it is advisable to take 500,000 (I don't know, lots or whatever), then increase to 1,000,000, and after that to 1,500,000. I never managed to play EURRUR and USDRUR, it's a very unpredictable trade. I traded GBPJPY, it's mostly going down now and it worked fine. I practiced on demo account (and another platform)

YuraZ писал (а) >>

still can't connect to another DC, ?

try to dump the contents of these files into the config folder

only if you have a similar file do not replace it!

copy only the ones which aren't there

---

thereby you will have terminal to connect to different brokerage companies.

I have to say thank you very much for writing here for the newbies. I seriously ...

И ещё: вы что тут делаете?

Looking for something interesting to practice.

Where does that come from?

Assumption. With a question. Was.

The price of what?

Market success.

By the way, can you tell me the parameters and areas of search?

No. Not my side of the question.

You're welcome!

Thank you.

Igor, some girls provide their own satellites. Including in the financial markets.

I'll be honest, I've put myself in this situation and I've always disliked it. Because there's no independence and there's no dignity. Not my thing. As a start-up maybe, but then with the urge to get out from under the collar.

Poor Jena and others are an example.

There are many such examples. Let us say A.Gerchik. He was a taxi driver in the USA and became a trader. Now all taxi drivers will be successful on the market!

Just behind such modest references is very hard work, which for some reason is overlooked and that is exactly what few people can endure.

Bruised eyes, sleepless nights, no money.

The girl is very floating in the 'shoelaces'.

igar00 писал (а) >>

The girl is very floating in the 'shoelaces'.

It's where everyone started, Soros and taxi drivers alike ;)

C этого начинали все, как Соросы так и таксисты ;)

The newane is to calculate forces. For you can't just roll over at some point. That is, with your head held high.

And a girl who is gentle has, by definition, less of it.

What are you arguing about? It's a very easy job, easy money so to speak, the taxi driver is an example. Girls are fine, they don't have to unload wagons.

It's easy to lose, it's hard to make money. And that taxi driver was looking at 300 US stock charts a day.