Initial deposit size - what is it? - page 12

Sweetie, check it out here. Quite an honest attempt. And be sure to check out the comments.

hmm... i apologise, but i couldn't get through 12 pages. so i'll give you my opinion straight away (from personal experience)

1. reconcile yourself to the fact that you will lose the first depo (if only you manage it there), whatever it may be, the question is how long it will take.

2. on the basis of p.1 select for yourself that amount from which you will not feel bad in the event of a withdrawal. As my friend said, "Here I will have in my pocket a free $ 10k to sit in a cafe, then I'll think to go to a cafe or forex to fill up, and suddenly I'll be lucky.

3. do not earn money, earn points (psychologically it would be easier) and then make money on points :)

:)

That's what I do.

And now I'm playing for chips.

:)

P.S. It's already been suggested that the thread be renamed "Questions from Swetten". :)))

What I can't figure out is: how can I get the ZigZag to produce a value at the break point? Say, a break at the bottom = 1, at the top = -1 (i.e. make it generate buy and sell signals ). The code there is too intricate, plus the overshoot.

I have tried to take a difference of two zigzags, but it is not clear, what data from what buffers I should take. So, I have learned how to drag, but what exactly...

No one will give me a hint? :)))

First steps:

:)))

Files:
firststep.zip  20 kb

Swetten >> :

What I can't figure out is: how can I get the ZigZag to produce a value at the break point? Say, a break at the bottom = 1, at the top = -1 (i.e. make it generate buy and sell signals). The code there is too intricate, plus the overshoot.

I have tried to take a difference of two zigzags, but it is not clear, what data from what buffers I should take. So, I have learned how to drag, but what exactly...

No one will give me a hint? :)))

Zizag is redrawn. Useless to squeeze it into TC, it only draws beautifully on the story.

Swetten >> :
Doesn't anyone know a savvy expert who "trades" or trades on ZigZag? I really need it!

No one is showing such plum advisers :-)

Зизаг перерисовывается. Бесполезно его втискивать в ТС, он только на истории красиво рисует.

No one is showing such plumy advisors :-)

That's exactly the kind of pretty drawing I want. I am not going to trade with it. Or rather I am going to, but only on history. I want to build a "teacher" for my neuronet. :)))

This is right. The teacher (outputs) should be unrealistically perfect - even if they take data from the future. But the students (inputs) should be real.

Well, anyway, that's the balalaika I got. You can criticise me, but I'm going to have a rest.

P.S. You may also experiment with "if > 0, then buy" or "if < 0, then sell" constructions. The output of the grid is 1 to -1.

Mathemat писал(а) >> The teacher (outlet) must be unrealistically perfect

Not a fact(from experience).