Hidden divergence - page 51

Geronimo

Happy Jubilee, my heartfelt congratulations! 500 posts on 50 pages!

That's all I have to say on the subject...

Bookkeeper писал (а) >>

Happy Jubilee, my heartfelt congratulations! 500 posts on 50 pages!

That's about it for me...

Integer писал (а) >> .... flamingo

>> Thank you, Dimitri!

Had a lot of fun :):):) >> That's a credit to the "flud."

Xadviser писал (а) >>

Thank you, Dimitri!

Had a lot of fun :):):) That one counts.

No shit! He's getting a reprimand. The text is a pfft, it's a mistake! And it's dangerous when consumed.

Dosage - not 100 comments capsules, but only 10.

Quantity - not 30 capsules, but 50! (so it turns out 500).

Paaapraschu correct! They are accustomed to iron counting, but as a verbal account - and ... shame!

Bookkeeper писал (а) >>

No shit! He'll get a reprimand! The text is ugh, and there are mistakes! And dangerous if consumed.

Dosage - not 100 capsules, but only 10.

Quantity - not 30 capsules, but 50! (so it turns out 500).

Paaapraschu correct! They are accustomed to iron counting, but as a verbal account - and ... shame!

In such dosages other medicine. As the doctor prescribed...

Integer писал (а) >>

In these dosages, a different medicine. As the doctor prescribed...

"nafludan"

Give it a rest with this cheap, self-righteous bullshit.

why would the topic be sucked out if divergence is feared (what if there is a reversal!!!))))),
divergence is loved by those who know and know how, about divergence they think they only earn on it))),
and of course they drain due to ignorance of divergence habits. (The bullshit about profits is advertising, the fiddling with divergence is reality)
Respect to the topic starter Geronimo, - he raised the topic, attracted attention and did not let it dry up.

P.S. Divergence is not that much of a trading sign, but divergence is a trader's qualification.

I.e. to use divergence adequately you need to be highly qualified.

Korey писал (а) >>

why would the topic be sucked out if divergences are feared (what if there is a reversal!!! ))))),
divergence is loved by those who know and know how, they think they only make money on it))),
and of course, those who don't know about divergence lose out due to ignorance. (The bullshit about profits is advertising, the fiddling with divergence is reality)
Respect to the topic starter Geronimo, - he raised the topic, attracted attention and did not let it dry up.

P.S. Divergence is not such a trading sign, but divergence is a trader's qualification.

I.e. to use divergence adequately you have to be highly qualified.

And you take this illiterate strategist to write an MTS? no?

writing from page 55

By the way, big kudos to Geronimo for what he sent me. Especially for his introduction of the concepts of Devergence Fan and Ellis Divergence. My apologies to him - underestimated him. Good luck everyone.

OZ0 писал (а) >>

and you take this illiterate strategist to write MTS? no? that's it?

divergence as a phenomenon is, has been and always will be.

The question is how to correctly find the divergence signal and not to jump to the false ones,

this is the problem,

It is about entering in the right direction

This is exactly what no one can articulate in a clear and correct way!

I think it doesn't matter where to enter, before or after the divergence - the main thing is the direction

---

here's my way of implementing the divergence...

https://championship.mql4.com/2007/ru/users/YuraZ/discussion#comments

https://championship.mql4.com/2007/ru/users/YuraZ/

---

So it would be nice to open a THEME where Avor and other gurus

try to formalize not how to catch divergences, but how to choose a direction