Hidden divergence - page 48

SergNF писал (а) >>

Yep. 'No match for 'hurrah' segments => I'm washing my hands of it for now :(

'

ZS. Here we go again - how to explain to the "stupid iron" that the "segments" should be drawn precisely at those points, which, in "that" case, saw the man. Everything else (DK, KFOR, etc., etc.) is secondary.

CCI -- the most common one from the standard set with standard settings. You don't have to wash ... you have to push the keys with them. Write the address I'll scold you ...

Geronimo писал (а) >>

Because of the purity of the experiment I suggested to analyze the best-known pair EURUSD (though another one is also possible) and one of the most known indicators CCI (I have more precise - I will give it to those, with whom we agree on a new indicator).

And offer to prove to anyone who talks to me that after the KFOR signal we will earn, say, less than 30 pips (we can earn much more).

And I insist that the signal is 100% triggered.

And the drawdown will be less than 10%.

This means we can work with maximum lots and not even set stops.

The same situation will be with other symbols, only the number of points is different for different frames and there is more noise so we will start with the Euro on H4.

I WILL NOW START TO PUT UP THE IMAGES FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR. IF SOMEONE CONTRADICTS ME, PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE.

I am waiting for comments, after that I will post the next one - and so on till the end of the year.

Screenshot #2

Since page 50 I've been off the subject.

Geronimo

>>

Formulated Rules for manual trading Strategija torgovli. [...] Received password requests. Of the requests, 80% are from women. - I'm shocked.

That's because there's the word "MYSTERY" in the name of the strategy. A good marketing ploy: women can't resist.

Mathemat писал (а) >>

This is because there is the word "MYSTERY" in the name of the strategy. It's a good marketing ploy: women can't help themselves.

We should also add the word SEX, there would be five times more requests.

If you add the word sex, 99% of requests will be from men.

Nope, it won't, Helen. Men have enough as it is: they have sex with these strategies all the time.

Screen #3

Mathemat писал (а) >>

Nope, it won't, Helen. Men have enough as it is: they have sex with these strategies all the time.

Well, there you go! And you're so missed on that side of the comps!

On the subject of divergence-convergence-jesus. Go to the website (in private). There's a small account, but it's not the worst. If you like it, I'll give you a free strategy game. Nothing special, but it works. Also diverters. Site, sorry, abandoned for a while.

P.S. Site long do not plan to keep, so - not advertising.

Screen #4