Hidden divergence - page 66

It could also be an automaton, but it is much more complicated. Firstly, you need an ironclad unambiguous logic, and secondly, you need to program it well, not only in the code, but also to work out the algorithm in advance. The real practice of opening/closing orders has many nuances, especially when working in the kitchen. However, it all grows out of the trading system itself. It is necessary to choose those methods that at least reduce the flight of designer fantasy and are based on real data, rather than triple-smoothed, quintuple-shifted.

Thanks to some faces and a blonde, the material is carefully shaped. There is an anecdote about a woman behind the wheel being a monkey with a grenade, the only thing left to add is a blonde in the market) Her posts can be read here as anecdotes to all traders). Nice filter for the public. I think it's great!

There's a book called Confessions of an Economic Killer by John Perkins. How did you decide to do that? Sergei?!

sealdo:

Yes. You look at the market and wonder how you can apply some (12:26:9) or the like to it...

I'm not talking about MTS. I myself spent 1.5 years trying to find it, to make a grail:)

I agree with YuraZ that you can use semi-automatics here in conjunction with your flair, your gaze.

An automaton is not possible because of the irregularity of the market speed - consequently the market is constantly in an oscillating state in three dimensions - and teaching an automaton such behaviour is possible but difficult...

Good afternoon everyone!

I have a good idea how to use the divergence indicator.)

Please help me to modify well known divergence indicator "DVG_FX5_Divergence_V2.1".

I am working with 3 screens. The indicator in the window is displayed with its name and some other values, and they make it very difficult to see the indicator. Often, because of these figures I cannot see the indicator peaks and it is difficult to compare them one with another (circled in yellow on the screenshot).

(Please help me to correct the indicator so that only the indicator name is displayed, without all other digits)

Indicator and screenshot in appendix.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help)

Replace this piece of code with

int indicatorWindow = WindowFind("FX5_Divergence_v2.1(" + fastEMA +

"," + slowEMA + "," + signal + ")");

On this one:

int indicatorWindow = WindowFind("FX5_Divergence_v2.1");

Сергей:

At least in the code FX5_Divergence.mq4 on the price chart "segments" are plotted by High and Low

But on the forum you can find 4 versions of FX5 and one of MACD and CCi.
Sergiy, if you do not mind, give me the link where you can find these 4 versions