Hidden divergence - page 58

Bookkeeper писал (а) >>

OZO - liked the formulas. I recommend those who have flipped to check on the diaries: made an up move =1, a down move =-1, marked with a green/red dot the open of the candle when there is a change from 1 to -1 and vice versa. There is something to filter. And you can build a low-budget strategy when you pose in/out within one daily candle from time to time.

I don't quite understand ...

And in the code?

OZ0 писал (а) >>

I don't quite understand ...

And in the code?

On another computer. But there are a few lines there, I'll try to restore it now.

I saw the link. I'm making the code now, I'll email it to you. Oops, the link disappeared while I was answering it.

Bookkeeper писал (а) >>

On another computer. But there are a few lines there, I'll try to restore it now.

I saw the link. I'm making the code now, I'll email it to you. Oops, the link disappeared while I was answering it.

which link is missing ?

Maybe you could edit this one?

Files:

Bookkeeper писал (а) >> Also about three years ago I had a chance to spend a couple of weeks in the brokerage centre that offered two terminals to choose: MT3 and a simple one, just to open/close/modify order. But quotes from a saucer on the roof of the building were available. Three guesses what was on two adjacent monitors when different terminals were open? And did the DC allow you to switch from one terminal to another within the same account?

What was it? And did he allow it or not? It's even very interesting.....

OZ0 wrote (a) >>
which link has disappeared ?

I'm the one who's matured...

Switched pages and got stuck from here.

OZ0 wrote (a) >>

corrected.

By the way more on http://www.forextimes.ru/article/a28160.htm, and all the articles by our colleague are very interesting.

Now leafed through and saw where I captured it from :)

LeoV писал (а) >>

What was it? And did he allow it or not? Even very interesting.....

No, I didn't - it was either this or that. And there were two booooooo big differences in the process on bar 0, but eventually on bar 1 and beyond something similar. But the Centres definitely filter the quotes, and not to cheat, although of course... Really there were very significant outliers, and in the contract for the account the clause about slippage (and about a floating spread) was especially emphasized.

OZ0 писал (а) >>

can you edit this?

I'll try tomorrow, but I can't promise any results, I'm not really a coder.

I'll soap up the doggie and go to bed now. In the trend change it seemed to me that candles with a long carcass are well picked up, and in the "out of the way" candles are not very big, and as an example the oscillator dropout. But the take-offs are very rare. See for yourself.

Bookkeeper писал (а) >>

OZO - the formulas like.

- Movement Formation:

High[i+1]>High[i+2]&&Low[i+1]>Low[i+2] - Bull Formation, and

High[i+1]<High[i+2]&&Low[i+1]<Low[i+2] - Bear Formation ,

- further Pause Formation:

High[i+1]<High[i+2]&&Low[i+1]<Low[i+2] - Compression Formation , and

High[i+1]>High[i+2]&&Low[i+1]>Low[i+2] - Expansion Formation,

Are the movements and pauses described in the same way (red and yellow lines)?

Bookkeeper писал (а) >>

In a trend change it seemed to me that candles with a long carcass are picked up well, and in a "into the net" candles are not very big, and as an example the oscillator dropout.

Woolness indicator

Parabellum писал (а) >>

- further Formation of Pauses:

High[i+1]<High[i+2]&&Low[i+1] > Low[i+2] - Compression Formation , and

High[i+1]>High[i+2]&&Low[i+1] < Low[i+2] - Extension Formation,

Thanks. Corrected in multi-volume spotted typos... (and on p.56 of this thread). and on your link https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/107828

attached indicator is relevant to my post on p.55 - special thanks.

Files:
sdvig.mq4  3 kb