anyone interested, write a simple advisor - page 9

Korey писал (а) >>
on a 174?

If you mean the series of chips, no, the schematic was published in 1972 when kt315 was the only one available, and I built it in '86

xrust писал (а) >> В часах. не делал, но на трубке 3ло28 чуть больше сигаретной пачки собирал...

Korey wrote (a) >> on 174?

Well, you guys are advanced... And a detector receiver with a coil on a coffee can? And Plotnikov's "Moscow" receiver in a Stolichniki cigarette packet?

And the use of 150 nails for chloride iron reduction?

and a 1v1 receiver on 6N2P according to the scheme from '61, and the first TV set on tubes with a 35cm tube I don't remember exactly what it was called, and lacquered wire tin on aspirin have you tried?

and the first rectifier on selenium diodes....

.... and especially the smell of a burnt selenium rectifier.
I can add some romance - the plates for the mains transceiver are made from stove annealed roofing iron. Gethinax + foil on BF-2. Pickling solution of sulfate + salt.
EARTHQUAKES!!!!

xrust писал (а) >>

and a 1v1 receiver on 6N2P according to the scheme from '61, and the first TV set on tubes with a 35cm tube I don't remember exactly what it was called, and lacquered wire tin on aspirin have you tried?

and the first rectifier on selenium diodes....

Well, then a homemade detector with an English pin on a chip of self smelted lead crystal with arsenic (didn't work), a variable capacitor with plates from a tin can

and mica pads (built by leaps and bounds), and welding thermocouples with 220 direct arc over an iron with the same aspirin instead of flux (still using it)!

CSR condensers were sawed to size, until someone guessed - hammer them))

Korey писал (а) >>
.... and especially the smell of burnt selenium rectifier.
I can add some romance to it - the plates for the mains trans made of roofing iron annealed in the furnace. Gethinax + foil on BF-2. Pickling solution of sulfate + salt.
EARTHWORKS!!!!

In any case, I'll follow the topic - it's getting interesting =))

Korey писал (а) >>
...... Gethinax + foil on BF-2. Anthracite solution sulfate + salt.

And add a rectifier to speed up the process with electrochemistry :-), a colour music system with digital filtering and thyratron output, a universal path from RoyalDelux with my own hands and on our element base on Saturn with polymorphic heads and a wiping generator for 100Mz, a preamplifier on one 155LA3 with 1.5V output voltage, 100W amplifiers on tubes from the ship radio stations.... Nostalgia, man :-)

A lot of personal time was wasted....

But, the most frustrating thing is that we keep doing this crap and the oil money buys infiniti, not technology...