anyone interested, write a simple advisor - page 11

Korey писал (а) >>

The muzzle for the speakers was made of burlap thinned and dyed with surik + paint.
But what for was it done so? Psychology did not allow to leave speakers open)))

It was fashionable, and it had to have a ticker-tape pattern!

xrust писал (а) >>

But the best sounding combined semiconductor and tube with 6P3C on the output in a double bridge circuit and a compensated transceiver, as I used to wind the audio transformers,

8 wires at a time... Man, I remember my hands were always cut up.

And I built myself a machine after I tried to rewire burnt speakers with my hands :-)

To xrust
I respect that. What I've never been able to do is wind a pushpull sonic, all loose and singing.

And I wound them on electrolytes, could I have thought then that I would hear Tsoi, for example, in better quality than on the "Olympus" at 19 speed...

Korey писал (а) >>
to xrust
I respect that. I've never been able to wind a pushpull sonic, all loose and singing.

I really needed this skill, when rolling blackouts hit Ukraine in 2000, I used the same way I built transistors for converters. My personal best was 24-220 kW converter for a local radio station, when we checked it with my friend, we didn't know what to load it with, we had to boil some tea.

xrust писал (а) >>

On Saturdays the boys used to take us to the TV factory dump for an hour, to bite off as much as they could in an hour.

and pull it out. Then we'd switch out of the gate. Grandpa was still there when he found out I bought a thyristor for a color-music device at the shop.

He got terribly upset, said that a real radio amateur shouldn't buy anything in a shop.

I once rotated a telescope tower, a synchronous quartz motor, and then wrote about it on my CV for many years))) but somehow I see employers smiling.
It turns out that there are branded frequency converters from 100 USD to 200 kW. They regulate smoothly in three phases from 2 to 200 Hz.

Mischek писал (а) >>

On Saturdays the boys used to take us to the TV factory dump for an hour, to bite off as much as they could in an hour.

Then we'd swap outside the gate. The grandfather was still there when he found out I'd bought a thyristor for a color-music device from a shop.

he got terribly upset, said a real radio amateur shouldn't buy anything in a shop.

By the way, if you're interested, nowadays as well as ... serious developers are going to China. They bring in a bunch of junk circuit boards and hack away...

Another one of these threads is getting cluttered :)
xrust писал (а) >>
Yeah! It's been a while! But it's fun, though --!!!! :))

I feel I wasn't there back then... The time has gone by, individual components, modules, anything you like, and retail, anyway electronics / microelectronics is not a boring business - in the morning you get an electric shock and the energy boost for the whole day is ready. At the moment I'm trying to repair two induction cookers from unknown Chinese manufacturer under Italian brand name. I've sorted out one of them but the second one doesn't seem to work yet, half-bridge of one inductor has burned out and it looks like its driver sucks...

Eh, I feel like there's still more to learn.

to embezz

The driver there is just a timer, you can replace it with a toggle switch.