anyone interested, write a simple advisor - page 13

xrust писал (а) >>

>> more details please, if you have a diagram - give me the schematic, if not, please take a picture of the board from both sides

um, no schematic... and as for pics, i'll do it tomorrow when i get to work, i'll show you and tell you about it...

embezz писал (а) >>

Um, no diagram... and as for pictures, I'll do it tomorrow when I get to work, show and tell you...

if you need anything, knock here 387207768.

Through-current means a bridge, so you have to plug in load-break resistors on the power supply as well.

Korey писал (а) >>
The current is through-current, so it's a bridge, and the power supply needs load resistors to be plugged in.

No use - the speed transistors will burn out quickly, I think the problem is in the coil, or in the feedback

You're such a fucking idiot... I laughed heartily, I remembered my youth... Especially in light of the theme, you look great. Thank you!

Honestly, I didn't want to initiate such a process :)

Why don't you just fuck off with forex? ))))))))

Still, - is there a way to make the lines of the same indicator appear in different subwindows? Or is "luminescence" the only one?

rider писал (а) >>

..and yet, - is there any way to make the lines of the same indent in different subwindows...?

1. Why? It's easier to set another task than to twist it.

2. If getting twisted:

2.1 If it's the bottom two windows, put a copy of the indicator in each.

2.2 If it is a chart and a subwindow:

2.2.1 Write two different indicators according to the same scheme for the chart and subwindow and put in simultaneously.

2.2.2 Write an indicator for the subwindow. which will draw a line on the chart with objects.

3. this is the end of my imagination.

embezz писал (а) >>

Um, no diagram... and as for pictures, I'll do it tomorrow when I get to work, show and tell you...

What's with the photos?

granit77 писал (а) >>

1. Why? It's easier to set another task than to get twisted.

2. If you want to get twisted:

2.1 If it's the bottom two windows, put a copy of the indicator in each.

2.2 If it is a chart and a subwindow:

2.2.1 Write two different indicators using the same schema for the chart and subwindow and put in simultaneously.

2.2.2 Write an indicator for the subwindow. which will draw a line on the chart with objects.

3. On this point, my imagination has run out.

Let's not get twisted :)

The idea was: in the chart ZZ, and in the subwindow derived, independent (p.2.2.1 not cause difficulties, but the code will be difficult for the machine, especially when the custom in the expert to call, and even they have two (think 3) for clarity to the schedule screw ))))...... not like to download the machine without a need..... try to design with global variables, if otherwise can not be...... pervert, so mature :))

.... thanks granit77, now mine is working - I don't need this picture, dots in the subwindow are enough :).....

xrust писал (а) >>

How are the pictures?

Here's http://narod. ru/disk/1376041000/coldmaster.rar.html ... Busy today, didn't have time to report back in the afternoon... Anyway, the repair of the second board was a success, except for the transistors, I changed the IR2113S driver, TLC3704 comparator (the power supply was punctured), and lots of diodes... I wonder who took what with him, whether transistors - control circuit or control circuit - transistors.

xrust wrote (a) >>

No use - high speed transistors will burn out quickly, I think the problem is in the coil, or in the feedback

I've only had one cooker with a slightly fried inductor, and even then the insulation got fried and a couple of turns shorted... The circuit was working fine, but the smoke came from the fried insulation after a while (I would have spread the turns a bit wider and varnished it, but the warranty was, so I sent a complaint to the manufacturer)... but the original source of transistor burning in different induction cookers I have not found out yet...