anyone interested, write a simple advisor - page 6

granit77 писал (а) >>

Hopefully the source of the goodness is me and xrust?

Yeah, that kind of patience and stamina is something to be jealous of.

Don't give me too much credit. I might get too conceited and go to work as a "great guru" at some local brokerage house ;))

The EA should be divided into 2. for bay - up trend.

For sell - downwards.

I have looked through the textbook and will try to understand it.

dpg03 писал (а) >>

The EA should be divided into 2. for bay - up trend.

For sell - downwards.

I have looked through the textbook, I will try to understand it.

What do you want to divide it by?

There are simple EAs for flat out, so you don't have to make up a bicycle ?

xrust писал (а) >>

What are you going to divide it with? What's the filter in the text?

>> I don't know yet.

dpg03 писал (а) >>
There are simple EAs for flat out, so you don't have to make up a bicycle ?

>> There are.

But we face a problem - how can we tell if it is flat or trending? If you find a clear solution to this problem, you will become the new Buffett.

video link is not playing

embezz писал (а) >>

Yes, one can only envy such patience and endurance

It's a positive inversion of the traces of other people's wrongs. For example, once an evil admin gave me a login "xrust" (I have a surname that comes from the name Rustam).

The presence of the letter "x" in the username admin explained the industrial need, after which I smoked on the street for six months, because to listen to the smoking room

After that I've been smoking outside for half a year because I wasn't able to listen to different variants of login decoding.

granit77 писал (а) >>

It's a positive inversion of the traces of other people's grievances. For example, once an evil admin gave me a login "xrust" (I have a surname derived from the name Rustam).

The presence of the letter "x" in the username admin admin explained the industrial need, after which I smoked on the street for six months, because to listen to the smoking room

I had no power to listen to different variants of login decoding.

When very long ago my nickname was "rust". but with the expansion of the internet users, it became quickly filled with personalities that are foreign to me, well, no one can register at any forum with such a nickname, no email can be created. Then the first thing that came to my mind - is to add an extra letter, well, I added the sound "X", and did not bother to think about it. The more that family has long called me so (the fact that I would not try to close your mouth when eating, my jaw makes a characteristic crunch :))), I first very confused about it, but then stopped, even his site and called "Khruska home" :) So if you dig around in the network, it can be found, on forums on electronics, and repair of mobile phones, from year 2000. Which, by the way, is what I do now. That's where my avatar comes from. And I help beginners, because I am THE lamer, the language I was just started in March, and memory is fresh, as esteemed members of this community, I was trying to figure out my stupid questions.

I guess that's it :))