anyone interested, write a simple advisor - page 7

zero писал (а) >>

What do you mean?

I mean.... reading Korey, YuraZ, Zero, granit77, xrust, I'm starting to clearly realize how misanthropic I am ..... probably because I'm an admin :)

granit77 wrote (a) >>

Hopefully the source of the goodness is me and xrust?

>> Did you get it? :)

rider писал (а) >>

I mean.... reading Korey, YuraZ, Zero, granit77, xrust, I'm starting to clearly realise how misanthropic I am ..... probably because I'm an admin :)

You got it? :)

>> yeah, you did, =)) ah-maybe you just got tired, that's why you became a misanthrope =(((( so many posts per day - you'll probably become a misanthrope anyway =((

zero писал (а) >>

Yup, I got it, =)) ah, you must be tired, that's why you became misanthropic =(((( so many posts per day - once an admin - you'll probably become misanthropic anyway =((

Not here admin - I don't need someone else's :))))..... and not the website :)) ..... tech support and all that.

I just envy people who can so calmly and repeatedly on so many .... let's just say "basic", questions to answer.

And that's a total offtop =)

rider писал (а) >>

Not here admin - I don't need anyone else's :))))..... and not the website :)) ..... tech support and all that.

I just envy people who can answer so many .... Let's say - "basic", questions.

And it's already a total offtop =)

It's just a matter of patience, I've developed this quality from childhood when I was young, and it's a necessary quality in programming, you know computer is such a dumb machine!

If I ask you a question, will you help?

I forgot to answer, I think it's either shi_Channel or else I need to think about it.

Maybe you can advise what kind of a flat system is good in forex ?

of the new ones, I recommend that you look at this

dpg03 писал (а) >>

I forgot to answer, I think it's either shi_Channel or else I need to think about it.

Maybe you can advise me what kind of a flat system is good in forex ?

well... well of course bollinger, what else is good for flat =)

Depending on what you consider a flat

xrust писал (а) >>
It depends on what you consider a flat.

A flat is when I wait for 2-3 hours for a move and the price is floundering within 30 pips.

>> EXAMPLE:

Yesterday I sent my friend to the shop for a beer. 2-3 hours passed and he was gone.