anyone interested, write a simple advisor - page 12

I was about to go to bed, but as a last thought I remembered how my friend, who was a real aesthete, had grown a complementary pair of KT825/827 on a single substrate directly on the heatsink for the amplifier.

To be fair, he worked at the Silicon factory as a foreman in the right workshop, which made these transistors.

granit77 писал (а) >>

I had already gone to bed, but as a last thought I remembered how my friend, who was a great aesthete, had grown a complementary pair of KT825/827 on a single substrate directly on the heatsink for the amplifier.

It would be fair to say that he worked at the Silicon factory as a foreman in the right workshop, which produced those transistors.

Lucky you, a complementary pair, I'd have been jealous!

xrust писал (а) >>

Lucky you, a complimentary pair, I'd be envious!

But now he's a fat old pensioner who can't talk about anything but "drinking". Don't be jealous, forget it.

Oil. Crude oil has water in it. In factories, oil is dried, wasting energy. The idea of drying it with electromagnetic radiation came up.
We should check it out. A friend of mine has a microwave oven at a nearby institute.
So we, the inventors, went there quickly. The master-owner was motivated. And we started experimenting right away.
We poured a model of crude oil + water into a chemical beaker, warmed it up, but we didn't pour it ourselves,
- they trusted the lab assistant. And she, you know, double distillate. Science!
So we thinkers are waiting and waiting, but it goes boiling, boiling, and it goes boom! It's good that there wasn't much water.
I mean, the explosion was caused by a violation of the principle: "First time - with your own hands".

Korey писал (а) >>

to embezz

there driver is just a timer, you can replace it with a toggle switch.

if only... maybe you got me wrong, just a timer that can be replaced with a toggle switch is in a microwave, but this is a 3.5kW induction cooker with inductor and inverter, the heating principle is completely different... Driver is IR2113S and IGBT transistor IRG4PC50U

If the transistors are open at the same time, a short circuit occurs and the transistors die... I've changed the driver, but I haven't risked putting the transistors in yet... tomorrow I'll try to poke around with an oscilloscope, maybe I'll see something, maybe not...

embezz писал (а) >>

if only... Maybe you misunderstood me, it's just the timer that can be replaced with a toggle switch in a microwave, but this is a 3.5kW induction hob with inductor and inverter, the heating principle is completely different... It has an IR2113S driver and IRG4PC50U IGBT transistors

If transistors are open at the same time, they short out and go to the next world ... I changed the driver, but I didn't dare to use transistors... Tomorrow I will try to poke around with an oscilloscope, maybe I will see something, maybe not...

more details please... if you have schematic, please send me the schematic... if not, please take photo of board from both sides

to embezz

Sorry. Well then I'd use a 20 watt resistor as an active load instead of an inductor for debugging...

your pdfin's not loading

Korey писал (а) >>

to embezz

Sorry. Well, then I would use a 20 watt resistor as an active load instead of an inductor for debugging.

I don't think the active load will help here, maybe a short circuit in the winding?

xrust писал (а) >>

It is unlikely that an active load will do anything here, maybe a short circuit in the winding?

In series with the winding. You can see the short circuit.