Traders Forum - page 15

LeoV писал (а) >>

Old horse won't spoil the furrow))))

+5 )))

What the hell kind of affirmation is that, Korey... I was rudely put in my place (hinting that I'm quite weak in English) when I tried to let off an overly greasy compliment to the author of this nickname:

Mathemat писал (а) >> Oh, Infinity, it's not that simple. [...]

Infiniti-g37 replied (a) >> [...] P.S. Infinity is spelled with a player on the end=) and I'm a car brand.

LeoV писал (а) >>

An old horse won't spoil a furrow))))

+10

:-) but it doesn't plough deep either!

YuraZ писал (а) >>

+10

:-) but it doesn't plough deep either!

But how long it lasts! Stability is a sign of skill! )))

YuraZ писал (а) >>

So the pulses marked in the figure indicate an upward movement?

No, the upward pulses are a breakdown of the process. There is a trading ban at this time. That is, from Friday night until about 7:00 a.m. no trading is allowed. The rest of the time to stand in the direction of the red line.

Mathemat писал (а) >>

What the hell kind of affirmation is that, Korey... I was rudely put in my place (with a hint that I'm quite weak in English) when I tried to give the author of this nick an inappropriately greasy compliment:

You don't ride the Dream!))

LeoV писал (а) >>

But for how long! Stability is a sign of skill! )))

>> An old horse won't spoil a furrow))))

> :-) but it don't plough deep either!

>> that's what an old lady once said.

YuraZ писал (а) >>

>> An old horse won't ruin a furrow))))

> :-) but doesn't plough deep either!

an old lady once said that!

I got it. I'm just talking about something else))))

timbo писал (а) >>

How nice... Why does every first ignoramus, who has not read anything at all, start by saying that the classics are wrong? "I haven't read Pasternak, but I condemn him" (C) Popular

According to classical textbooks, investment and hedge funds, insurance companies and pension funds, banks, etc operate. Their turnovers are known. May I enquire about the size of your investment portfolio? Demo rubles... >> Good luck!

timbo writes! What a newsflash :) All your new posts are worthless because until you answer the questions posed, you remain in the status of agreeing with what I wrote - you are a blabbermouth and a loser who is unable to say anything to defend your obviously incorrect theses. Can 't you ask about the size of my case or its manifestation Clarified, trading hero and treasure trove of useless knowledge?

PS Categorically disrespect people who avoid settled or polemic.

Korey писал (а) >>

Here's where Pravdina came in((((
However the affirmation is incomplete, always these women will confuse something.
Let me explain, if the affirmation is "Infiniti zhe37", then there should be a Geeeeeeeeep.

Otherwise, without a jeep, the position of Marilyn M. renting a car is creative.

Terrific men on this forum. The least you could do is show the woman some respect. All those who leave their worthless comments about this girl look like boys at school pulling girls' pigtails. How old are you, Korey?