Software products from Piligrimm - page 6

Well, it's like this... get to Piligrimm's computer, take a screenshot and you'll be able to insert the same picture as Piligrimm's :)

But seriously, there's a menu "Picture" and at the bottom of the window to create/edit your post

Для вставки картинок используйте , для MQL4 кода - , для ссылок - .

kinda hard to get confused. :)

Mr alexx_v ! I see "To insert pictures use ", but it doesn't click. Really, it's kinda hard to get confused... :) VM.

"Use " to insert pictures is just a clarification/reminder :)

Active buttons at the top of the writing/editing window :)

Reshetov:
Piligrimm:

The vicious competitors have beaten the odds and created a cooler turkey that will give all your turkeys a head start:

1. Free.

2. No Matlab or anything else.

3. It dynamically reflects changes in the dominant trend and colours it correctly to prevent confusion among lamers

That's the kind of dumping you get. What do you think of that?

See attached file:

Piligrimm's indicators may give a forum - I haven't seen the codes of his indices, but this one looks into the future for 9 bars.

This is where :

for(i = limit; i >= 0; i--) {

cciTrendNow = iCCI(NULL, 0, 50, PRICE_TYPICAL, i);
cciTrendPrevious = iCCI(NULL, 0, 50, PRICE_TYPICAL, i+1);

//st = st * 100;

counter = i;
Range = 0;
AvgRange = 0;
for (counter = i; counter >= i-9; counter--) {

AvgRange = AvgRange + MathAbs(High[counter]-Low[counter]);
}
Range = AvgRange/10;

When calculating the AvgRange variable we select bars to the right of the current bar i by 9 bars.

The point is that for the current time (i bar time) this is the future.

Which, in fact, is easily checked by a limit transition: to calculate on the zero bar we need to take the Hai and Low values on bars -1, -2.... -9. If a trader knows all this, he does not need the rest of the indices.)

Good luck.

Sorry - have a look at code more - seems to be a piece of old versions because I have not found where it all (variable Range) is used.

Yep, figured it out: there's nothing left from an indie with the same name (I've got some in the archives and everyone is looking ahead - so I'm not posting it). The block on Range calculation is a waste, as are the variables themselves.

This one is a classic: trend by SSI(50) crossing the reference line.

ZZZY I've edited the post slightly, not to be misleading.

Mr alexx_v, I click on "edit" on my post, the post window opens at the bottom, but the edit bar doesn't appear at the top of the window. This is my first time on this forum.

smoothWave:
Mr. alexx_v! I press the "edit" button on my post, a window opens at the bottom of it, but the edit bar doesn't appear at the top of the window. This is my first time at this forum. VM.

Put the cursor in the line where you want to insert the picture, click on the button - picture, a window will appear, through the "overview" find the inserted picture on the computer, click "add".

Reshetov:
Piligrimm:
Integer:
Piligrimm:
Integer:
redrawing

You are mistaken, if you mean changes from the last break point to the zero bar, then read the description, this is how they are built, to dynamically reflect changes in the dominant trend, I wrote about it. This happens until the level is fixed according to a set threshold, and is regulated by it. For the rest of the history there is no change, even when I turn off the computer or restart the indicators. And these changes are an advantage of these indicators, not a disadvantage, they allow you to dynamically monitor the situation and react quickly. If you only need fixed signal values for further processing, take the values from the last break point and everything to the left of it.

I can count up to three, even up to ten - I answer. However, if it is now called "dynamically changing reflection of the dominant trend", then no questions.

I won't argue with you, but that's the way their work is structured. For example, in the figure above, the formation of levels in the indicator "Indicator Power" (pink line), occurs relative to the breaking point, located on the 5th bar.

The vicious competitors have surpassed them and created a much tougher indicator, which will handicap all your turkeys:

2. No matlab and other nonsense.

3. It dynamically reflects changes in the dominant trend and colours it correctly to prevent confusion among lamers

See attached file:

The more choice of indicators the developers will have, the better, it does not bother me. As for the stanza with mine, they are different, both in algorithm and purpose. Mine are more oriented to create TS together with neural networks.

Another slide.

Mr. Piligrimm! 1. I press the "edit" or "reply" in the selected message 3. below opens a window, even below the window "attach a file" - it works 2. I put the cursor in the line in the open window to "edit" or "reply", which I want to insert a picture, .... button - "Curtin" - do not see this button !? and no panel "writing/editing" posts as I said alexx_v, respectively, no window appears, through the "overview" find the inserted picture on the computer, press "add Thanks for the tip alexx_v P.S. Maybe when registering me administrators have not set this mode? VM.

VladislavVG:
Reshetov:

Piligrimm wrote (a):

Integer:
Piligrimm:
Integer:
redraw

You are mistaken, if you mean changes from the last break point to the zero bar, then read the description, this is how they are built, to dynamically reflect changes in the dominant trend, I wrote about it. This happens until the level is fixed according to a set threshold, and is regulated by it. For the rest of the history there is no change, even when I turn off the computer or reset the indicators. And these changes are an advantage of these indicators, not a disadvantage, they allow you to dynamically monitor the situation and react quickly. If you only need fixed signal values for further processing, take the values from the last break point and everything to the left of it.

I can count up to three, even up to ten - I answer. However, if it is now called "dynamically changing reflection of the dominant trend", then there are no questions.

I won't argue with you, but this is how they are constructed. For example, in the figure above, the formation of levels in the indicator "Indicator Power" (pink line), occurs relative to the breaking point located on bar 5

The vicious competitors have outstripped them and created a much tougher indicator that will give all of your turkeys a head start:

1. free of charge.

2. No matlab and other nonsense.

3. Dynamically changing reflection of the dominant trend, and coloring it in the right colour, so that lamers do not foolishly get confused

See attached file:

I don't know if Piligrimm leads in this direction, but it has a 9-bar view to the future.

You are expressing it in the wrong way. Instead of "peeking" and "redrawing" you should use more correct expressions, e.g. "dynamically reflects the change of the dominant trend". How about that! Take the example from the topicstater, how to make a speech.

Piligrimm:
Integer:
redrawing

And these changes are the advantage of these indicators, not the disadvantage, they allow to dynamically track the situation and respond quickly. If you only want fixed signal values for further processing, take the values from the last break point and anything to the left of it.

Oh, yeah! Advantages, not disadvantages at all.