Software products from Piligrimm - page 5

redrawing

Integer:
redraw

You are mistaken, if you mean changes from the last break point to the zero bar, then read the description, this is how they are built, to dynamically reflect changes in the dominant trend, I wrote about it. This happens until the level is fixed according to a set threshold, and is regulated by it. For the rest of the history there is no change, even when I turn off the computer or restart the indicators. And these changes are an advantage of these indicators, not a disadvantage, they allow you to dynamically monitor the situation and react quickly. If you only want fixed signal values for further processing, take the values from the last break point and anything to the left of it.

Piligrimm:
Integer:
redrawing

You are mistaken, if you mean changes from the last break point to the zero bar, then read the description, that is how they are built, to dynamically reflect changes in the dominant trend, I wrote about it. This happens until the level is fixed according to a set threshold, and is regulated by it. For the rest of the history there is no change, even when I turn off the computer or reset the indicators. And these changes are an advantage of these indicators, not a disadvantage, they allow you to dynamically monitor the situation and react quickly. If you only need fixed signal values for further processing, take the values from the last break point and everything to the left of it.

I can count up to three, even up to ten - I answer. However, if it is now called - "dynamically changing reflection of the dominant trend", then there are no questions.

Integer:
Piligrimm:
Integer:
redrawing

You are mistaken, if you mean changes from the last break point to the zero bar, then read the description, this is how they are built, to dynamically reflect changes in the dominant trend, I wrote about it. This happens until the level is fixed according to a set threshold, and is regulated by it. For the rest of the history there is no change, even when I turn off the computer or reset the indicators. And these changes are an advantage of these indicators, not a disadvantage, they allow you to dynamically monitor the situation and react quickly. If you only need fixed signal values for further processing, take the values from the last break point and everything to the left of it.

I can count up to three, even up to ten - I answer. However, if it is now called "dynamically changing reflection of the dominant trend", then no questions.

I won't argue with you, but that's the way their work is structured. For example, in the figure above, the formation of levels in the indicator "Indicator Power" (pink line), occurs relative to the breaking point, located on the 5 bar. From 5 to 1 bar changes, as this or that trend gets stronger, the line segment moves up or down. Due to this movement on the bar closest to the break point (on 4 in the picture) a divergence angle is formed, in this case upwards, while on bars 7 May 20:00 and 8 May 00:00 this angle is directed downwards. The picture below shows that strengthening of the bearish trend and formation of the bar on May 15 00:00, results in shifting of the horizontal line to the Close level of the bar on May 14 20:00 and formation of a new break point on it, further dynamic changes will take place in relation to that point. This is the algorithm of this indicator, and I build some of my strategies on it. For example, the trading system I have tested is based on this feature of the indicator. And it allows at high threshold levels to track the change of the long term market trend, which is determined by the direction in which the value shown by the indicator on 1 bar is moving from the value at the last break point, which can be several hundreds of bars away from 1. For there are global variables that store these two values.

The "Indicator Channel" indicator changes slope angles of segments from 1 bar to the break point by analogy, and this point on all three lines can be on different bars. It would not be very difficult to fix the indicator values from the 2nd bar and there would not be uncertainty about the position of this fixed value, as it is now. But this will be another indicator, working on a different strategy, although the algorithm it is based on is almost the same.

In its essence, these indicators are the same filters, no filter is perfect and these indicators also have delay in reacting to the changes of the market and this delay is reflected in its specifics, which I've described above.

I am doing a slide show to help you better understand the operation of indicators and decide how they fit into your strategies, I hope it works. At the beginning of the theme, I asked to give healthy criticism, as well as your wishes, what changes you think should be made in the indicators, and what you would like to see in them. All suggestions will be taken into account when creating new versions of these indicators or developing new ones. These indicators have a huge untapped potential, there are still many things that can be added, improved and functionalities can be expanded. This is the first trial balloon, as far as this work of mine generates interest - I will expand, or curtail it.

Dear Piligrimm, The similarities continue, now in the charts ! P.S. Here is the link: http://forum.alpari-idc.ru/showthread.php?p=62162&page=18 to the Alpari forum. Sincerely, Vladimir Mikhailovich.

Piligrimm:
Integer:
Piligrimm:
Integer:
redrawing

You are mistaken, if you mean changes from the last break point to the zero bar, then read the description, this is how they are built, to dynamically reflect changes in the dominant trend, I wrote about it. This happens until the level is fixed according to a set threshold, and is regulated by it. For the rest of the history there is no change, even when I turn off the computer or reset the indicators. And these changes are an advantage of these indicators, not a disadvantage, they allow you to dynamically monitor the situation and react quickly. If you only need fixed signal values for further processing, take the values from the last break point and everything to the left of it.

I can count up to three, even up to ten - I answer. However, if it is now called "dynamically changing reflection of the dominant trend", then there are no questions.

I won't argue with you, but this is how they are constructed. For example, in the figure above, the formation of levels in the indicator "Indicator Power" (pink line), occurs relative to the breaking point located on the 5th bar.

The vicious competitors have beaten them and created a much tougher indicator, which will handicap all your turkeys:

1. free of charge.

2. No matlab and other crap.

3. Dynamically changing reflection of the dominant trend, and coloring it the right way, so that lamers do not foolishly get confused

That's the kind of dumping you get. What do you think of that?

See attached file:

Files:

Dear Sirs, How can I insert a picture like Piligrimm's in a message ? Thank you. V.M.