Software products from Piligrimm - page 14

sergeev:
most likely 31 February
I meant before April 1st :)

Abzasc:
I meant before April 1st :)
I meant before April 1st.

In any case (personally) I am interested in forecasting systems, not only for forex, but for the movements of cyclones, lithospheric plates, the development of dynamic games, the wear of lithospheric machines,

The development of political constants, the formation of artificial intelligence and its influence on the internet as the mind.

VERTE NO, !!!!! BUT THERE ARE PEOPLE FOR WHOM SUCH FACTS ARE IMPORTANT AND REASONABLE PREDICTIONS ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN ANY MONEY.

such people have long been disillusioned with simple indicators based on past changes. ......

I am amazed at how shallow people think (on the other hand I am happy to make more money).

FLET:

In any case (personally) I am interested in forecasting systems, not only for forex, but for the movements of cyclones, lithosolar plates, development of dynamic games, the wear and tear of lap machines,

The development of political constants, the formation of artificial intelligence and its influence on the internet as the mind.

VERTE NO, !!!!! BUT THERE ARE PEOPLE FOR WHOM SUCH FACTS ARE IMPORTANT AND REASONABLE PREDICTIONS ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN ANY MONEY.

such people have long been disillusioned with simple indicators based on past changes.......

I am amazed at small-minded people (on the other hand I am happy to make more money).

I wonder what kind of indicators based on the past changes you use to predict "the movement of cyclones, lithospheric plates, the development of dynamic games, the wear of ppu machines, the development of political constants, the formation of artificial intelligence and its influence on the internet. " ?

It's not exactly the kind of audience that you can ride around in your ears here ;).... If you have something concrete to say and confirm - you're welcome..... To make slogans is to go to the armoured car... There is a lot of information in Internet - you can upload your speeches there too - you can catch suckers, i.e. admirers ;), ))))))))))).....

How can you be so sure that no one deals with AI except you, the exceptional ones? ;) .......

what kind of nonsense have you written........

no one is listening to !!!!, first understand how a simple indicator works, maybe you will understand that there are different indicators.

For instance, birth rates, traffic accident statistics ......, there are plenty of them. They use statistics to make a graph, find correlations and make predictions.

Many people who deal in Forex invent indicators based on filters, I think it's wrong.

I didn't say that I am the only one who develops forecasting systems, we have 25 forecasters in our design department.

I was talking about customers who need not just statistical information in the form of a graph, but a Predictor and they pay money for it.

I wrote that I am amazed at .........., they do everything to make a poor machine show where to sell and where to buy, and when you say try to make a prediction they say it is impossible.

VladislavVG 11.01.2011 08:40
YOUR BEHAVIOR IS AT THE LEVEL OF A CHEAP SHOT.

You should not speak for everyone, if you do not understand something, it is your problem.

FLET:

what kind of nonsense have you written........

no one is listening to !!!!, first understand how a simple indicator works, maybe you will understand that there are different indicators.

For instance, birth rates, traffic accident statistics ......, there are plenty of them. They use statistics to make a graph, find correlations and make predictions.

Many people who deal in Forex invent indicators based on filters, I think it's wrong.

I didn't say that I am the only one who develops forecasting systems, we have 25 forecasters in our design department.

I was talking about customers who need not just statistical information in the form of a graph, but a Predictor and they pay money for it.

I wrote that I am amazed at .........., they do everything possible to twist a poor machine to show where to sell and where to buy, and when you say try to make a forecast they say it is nonsense and impossible.

VladislavVG 11.01.2011 08:40
YOUR BEHAVIOR IS AT THE LEVEL OF A CHEAP SHOT.

You should not speak for everyone, if you do not understand something, it is your problem.

Anything specific to say, to show, to demonstrate?

VladislavVG

I don't impose anything on anyone, everyone decides for himself what he needs.

If you need something concrete, I gave a simple example on the 13th page, how to use simple wands that are not predictive by their nature.

to create an express prediction of price movements.

i can't help but notice that this method works by itself, but it generates false positives when the valence is strong.

The method works in its own right but gives false positives in strong valence.

tempico:
Assuming this is not a New Year's joke after all, the author is definitely probing the market for this superindicator. But why sell such a cool thing? you need such a cow ... so why all this information here? perhaps, the indicator is only in the development process ... and its authors think it will be a grail ... many have passed through it ... in general, dear USER999 ... Clarify the situation, please ... this is, after all, a forum for discussion of specific issues ...
The question was certainly inappropriate. The price of any intellectual product on the market is estimated from zero to 50% of the profit it is capable of creating, it is only a matter of agreement between the parties.