Software products from Piligrimm - page 11

coaster писал (а) >>

Actually, I regretted leaving a post in this thread. The topic is nasty. I'd hate to see similar topics on this forum in the future.

What do you call it? He came, pulled out of a "coffin" a thread that died four months ago and now regrets it. :-)

Roger писал (а) >>

What do you call that? Came in, pulled out a thread that died four months ago, and now he's sorry. :-)

I got to the link to the theme and did not pay attention to dates. Let it be. But I found out that the bingo covered by the words "neural networks" is encouraged by some experts here.

coaster писал (а) >>

Now present your grail to the world. I have a negative attitude towards such sellers of "grails" like "black box". Do you not like my attitude? What, you don't like it? And as for being rude, you've already been rude. And you said it wasn't your style. I won't be rude to you. If I am, I'll be banned. And I don't benefit from that. Good luck!

Actually, I regretted leaving a post in this thread. The topic is nasty. I'd hate to see similar threads on this forum in the future.

I especially didn't like this one: "Hurry up to make purchase requests, only the last 10 indicators remain in stock,more deliveries of goods will not be, who hasn't had time, he's late for always."

What does it mean?

Yes, I said it in jest. Maybe the author is mentally challenged to estimate the cost of his efforts. Let him slow down and realise that a string of strings is often more than a beggar's kaftan.

I am not suggesting "grails", you are confusing an indicator with an adviser. No one forced you to read this thread, if you don't like it, you could have walked past it and not shat on it.

"What does it say?" - about your lack of a sense of humor, that's all.

As for prices, they are indeed inflated - deliberately so that only people who really want and need it would buy it and not freeloaders who are counting on coming to Forex, investing a nickel and making millions.

I am well aware of advertising, marketing, etc., have been doing business for over 10 years and have been quite successful. In this article I have not tried to build my sales on advertising, but to objectively convey information about the work of indicators.

The reaction to my suggestions shows that I have put my work in the wrong place at the wrong time, while my plan was to exhibit other indicators and expert systems.

The topic is closed, I will not support it further.

Piligrimm, what kind of shop is this? :(

"could have walked by and not shat."

If you posted the goods, why can't the "customers" criticize you... and give their opinions...

Piligrimm писал (а) >>

put his work in the wrong place.

>> that's smart!

Mark33 писал (а) >>

If you put up the goods, why can't the "buyers" criticise you... and give their opinions...

Why can't they? They can. But it must be done in a good way - firmly in substance and softly in form.

Otherwise we have this habit: when something goes wrong we immediately say everything, all the faults of others until the last moment do not remain unnoticed. If there is nothing to praise, we remain silent. Classic.

Having been given the freedom to speak, "buyers" should also be aware that they can be answered.

When I faced, to put it mildly, an unfriendly reaction to my topic, I wanted to close it, but after making a new indicator and sending information about it to those who bought my other indicators and to those with whom I corresponded by mail, I started getting emails with repeated questions about the new indicator. To simplify the communication, I decided to post this indicator in the thread.

I ask those, who are not interested in this topic, please don't post it. I will try to answer all questions about the indicator.

=============================================================================================================

The indicator "Indicator Progressor", by its nature is a threshold dynamically adjustable filter. The processing is performed on a zero bar, on arrival of a new bar the values calculated on the last tick are fixed and remain unchanged, i.e. the indicator doesn't redraw.

In addition to the level of the specified threshold defining the filtering parameters, the indicator has another system of auto-tuning that changes the transfer function in proportion to the duration of a one-way market movement, the longer the trend direction remains constant, the smoother indicator readings become and the less dependent on random spikes. If a reversal takes place, the characteristic changes sharply and the indicator becomes more sensitive for quick reaction on changes, until the trend stabilizes. We can see it on the chart as smooth movement of purple, yellow and blue lines on stable intervals of market movement, and abrupt break of the blue line, when reversal or pullback occurs.

It is possible to save the array of calculated values for further processing, by selecting the appropriate mode in the settings, on disk.

The indicator works with any symbols, any periods, any markets. The indicator can be used to design mechanical trading systems, and for manual trading. An example of operation is shown on the picture.

When the indicator works, it is possible to optimize its parameters by rebuilding the threshold and normalization factor. The specific value of the threshold is determined by on which instrument and timeframe the indicator is installed, as well as which trading strategy you want to implement based on this indicator.

The use of several complementary signals allows you to avoid false decisions even in the flat zone, generating trading signals only at synchronous movement of the indicator readings, and making optimal decisions based on clear indications of trend reversal points.

As an example I will give the results of testing a simple trading system based on this indicator. The pink indicator line was used as a signal for making trading decisions. Values on the 1st and 2nd bar were compared. If the difference between them was more than 0, we got BUY signal, if it was less than 0, we got SELL signal. Tests for different values of the threshold are shown below. If we use all signals generated by the indicator for decision making by analyzing reversal and crossing points of various lines, the accuracy of trade decisions will become much better. But in this case I did not set a goal of achieving maximum profits. I just wanted to show the potential of the indicator. In this example, no optimization was performed. In case of optimization of the threshold, the trading results will be much better.

The indicator price is $125.

==================================================================================================

Strategy Tester Report
TCP
Alpari-Demo (Build 218)

Symbol EURUSD (Euro vs US Dollar)
Period 1 Hour (H1) 2007.11.16 00:00 - 2008.08.29 22:59 (2007.11.16 - 2008.08.30)
Model By open prices (only for Expert Advisors with explicit bar opening control)
Parameters Lots=0.1; TrailingStop=555; StopLoss=211;
Bars in history 5825 Modelled ticks 10649 Modeling quality n/a
Chart mismatch errors 0
Initial deposit 1000.00
Net profit 2521.58 Total profit 3832.30 Total loss -1310.72
Profitability 2.92 Expected payoff 68.15
Absolute drawdown 166.74 Maximum drawdown 455.06 (13.76%) Relative drawdown 26.85% (310.24)
Total trades 37 Short positions (% win) 18 (55.56%) Long positions (% win) 19 (57.89%)
Profitable trades (% of all) 21 (56.76%) Loss trades (% of all) 16 (43.24%)
Largest profitable trade 716.14 losing deal -172.92
Average profitable deal 182.49 losing trade -81.92
Maximum number continuous wins (profit) 7 (958.10) Continuous losses (loss) 3 (-274.62)
Maximum Continuous Profit (number of wins) 958.10 (7) Continuous loss (number of losses) -274.62 (3)
Average continuous winnings 2 Continuous loss 2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Strategy Tester Report
TCP
Alpari-Demo (Build 218)

Period 1 Hour (H1) 2007.11.16 00:00 - 2008.08.29 22:59 (2007.11.16 - 2008.08.30)
Model By open prices (only for Expert Advisors with explicit bar opening control)
Parameters Lots=0.1; TrailingStop=555; StopLoss=211;
Bars in history 5825 Modelled ticks 10649 Modeling quality n/a
Chart mismatch errors 0
Initial deposit 1000.00
Net profit 2860.36 Total profit 3942.48 Total loss -1082.12
Profitability 3.64 Expectation of winning 92.27
Absolute drawdown 26.00 Maximum drawdown 699.62 (25.35%) Relative drawdown 25.35% (699.62)
Total trades 31 Short positions (% win) 16 (62.50%) Long positions (% win) 15 (66.67%)
Profitable trades (% of all) 20 (64.52%) Loss trades (% of all) 11 (35.48%)
Largest profitable trade 733.84 losing deal -177.92
Average profitable deal 197.12 losing trade -98.37
Maximum continuous wins (profit) 6 (1110.90) Continuous losses (loss) 3 (-201.80)
Maximum Continuous profits (number of wins) 1110.90 (6) Continuous loss (number of losses) -251.16 (2)
Average continuous winnings 3 Continuous loss 2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Strategy Tester Report
TCP
Alpari-Demo (Build 218)

Period 4 Hour (H4) 2006.09.25 00:00 - 2008.09.04 23:59 (2006.09.24 - 2008.09.11)
Parameters Lots=0.1; TrailingStop=333; StopLoss=333;
Bars in history 4025 Modelled ticks 7048 Modeling quality n/a
Chart mismatch errors 0
Initial deposit 1000.00
Net profit 4010.92 Total profit 5408.76 Total loss -1397.84
Profitability 3.87 Expected payoff 121.54
Absolute drawdown 29.08 Maximum drawdown 1131.72 (25.58%) Relative drawdown 25.58% (1131.72)
Total trades 33 Short positions (% win) 17 (47.06%) Long positions (% win) 16 (75.00%)
Profitable trades (% of all) 20 (60.61%) Loss trades (% of all) 13 (39.39%)
Largest profitable trade 998.58 losing deal -223.28
Average profitable deal 270.44 losing deal -107.53
Maximum continuous wins (profit) 5 (992.62) continuous losses (loss) 6 (-894.26)
Maximum continuous profits (number of wins) 1123.94 (4) Continuous loss (number of losses) -894.26 (6)
Average continuous winnings 2 continuous loss 2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to stress once again, the above examples of tests reflect the work of the indicator only at a rough approximation, because the thresholds were set without any tuning, the TS was not optimized, the conditions of the trading signal formation were chosen as simple as possible. Anyone who bought the indicator, with careful adjustment of the TS will get much better results.

The archive contains three files PR_12.csv, PR_24.csv and PR_64.csv obtained for the thresholds of 12, 24 and 64 points respectively. In the figure shown, the data corresponds to PR_24. The indexing of the arrays is straightforward, from the lowest to the highest digit. The last row of the array, corresponds to 1 bar. 1st column - Close values, 2nd column - blue line indicator values, 3rd column - red line values, 4th column - yellow line values, 5th column - blue line values, 6th column - pink line values.

The indicator works in a wide range of settings, the threshold can vary from 2 to 200, the normalisation factor from 0.1 to 100.

Files:
pr_12.zip  127 kb

Piligrimm, if memory serves me correctly, you wanted to keep trading, you even said goodbye to everyone on the forum... Why did you change your mind?

By the way, you also shared your developments in that thread for free...

to mpeugep: maybe you should first look at the date of the post offering to sell ;)