Software products from Piligrimm - page 7

Reshetov:
VladislavVG:
Reshetov:

You are not expressing yourself correctly. Instead of scolding 'peeks' and 'redraws', more correct expressions should be used, such as 'dynamically reflects a change in the dominant trend'.

:). OK - noted, my bad, I stand corrected :). Then I can add another "cartload" of "dynamically reflecting changes in the dominant trend" :) . Since the one you posted turned out to be corrected in this sense. But do I really need it?

Success to you.

VladislavVG:
Reshetov:

You are not expressing yourself correctly. Instead of scolding "peeks" and "redraws", you should use more correct expressions, such as "dynamically reflects a change in the dominant trend".

:). OK - I'll bear that in mind, my bad, I'll correct myself :). Then I can add another "cartload" of "dynamically reflecting changes in the dominant trend" indices :) .

If I'm not mistaken, I'm sure I'll get some more "indices" that will dynamically reflect changes of dominant trend :).

Reshetov:

Piligrimm:
Integer:
redrawing

And these changes are an advantage of these indicators, not a disadvantage, they allow you to monitor the situation dynamically and react quickly. If you only want fixed signal values for further processing, take the values from the last break point and everything to the left of it.

How about that! Advantages, not disadvantages at all.

You are twisting the meaning of phrases in vain. Please read carefully the description of how the indicators work, and read the entire paragraph above, not just the first sentence.

Piligrimm:
Reshetov:

Piligrimm:
Integer:
redrawing

And these changes are an advantage of these indicators, not a disadvantage, they allow you to monitor the situation dynamically and react quickly. If you only want fixed signal values for further processing, take the values from the last break point and everything to the left of it.

How about that! Advantages, not disadvantages at all.

You unnecessarily twist the meaning of phrases. Please read carefully the description of how the indicators work, and read the entire paragraph above, not just the first sentence.

It's your turkeys that are overdrawing 5 bars to the left, I'm not overdrawing, I'm "dynamically reflecting a change in the dominant trend".

Yep... Without the red trend line, it's a bit hard to Power and Channel to navigate, but otherwise very informative indicators.

Dear Piligrimm, I looked through the forum sections with similar problem - no message editing panel as alexx_v told me! Recommendations: format the disk, install Omega, IE6 or IE7 ... I have a reliable working system and of course I wouldn't want to do that. Easier to archive the picture. I have: Windows 2000, IE5 + SP4 update The similarity continues, now in the charts ! Isn't it? See attachment. Shall I try? Regards, Vladimir Mihajlovich
Files:

====================================================================

Indicator Multi Trend"indicator

In addition to the already exhibited indicators I decided to exhibit another one, more precisely a multicurrency version of the indicator "Indicator Trend". Indicator Multi Trend" works exactly as " Indicator Trend", the only difference is the synchronous reading of Close, High, Low values by 7 additional instruments, set in indicator settings. In the array of sampling points saved to disk (break points of the red line in the figures) we save the weighted value(Close + High + Low)/3 of additional instruments in addition to the values of the sampling points and their serial numbers, corresponding to the symbol, at which the indicator is attached. This allows you to build a multi-currency strategy of the type I described in the example, where instead of 40 signals of the indicator "Kristi_GrafModelWav" 8 signals for different instruments will be generated. This indicator will be interesting for those who work with multicurrency data, it allows to synchronize and compress data for 8 instruments. For manual trading this indicator doesn't have any advantages compared to " Indicator Trend" indicator.

Price Indicator Multi Trend indicator: $150 USD.

====================================================================

I am not commenting on the pictures, I think everything is clear enough, the indicators are clearly signaling the trend reversal, confirming each other indications.

smoothWave:
Dear Piligrimm! Looked through the forum sections with a similar problem - no message editing panel, which alexx_v told me about! Recommendations: format disk, install Omega, IE6 or IE7 ... I have a reliable working system and of course I wouldn't want to do that. It's easier to archive a picture. I have: Windows 2000, IE5 + SP4 update The similarities continue, now in the charts ! Isn't it? See attachment. Shall I try? Regards, Vladimir Mihajlovich

There is still a difference, and besides, my indicators don't make predictions, they only reflect changes in the market with a certain lag. You, on the other hand, are making a prediction, and as far as I understand, using standing waves. And as a result you try to build an effective TS, though I've been told that it's not possible.

Regards, Piligrimm.